MindGym coached seven (7) of the national topnotchers of the January 2014 Licensure Examination for Teachers (LET): 5 elementary level topnotchers and 2 secondary level topnotchers as follows: Secondary 1 DEIDRE ROLDAN MORALES UNIVERSITY OF THE PHILIPPINES-DILIMAN 88.40 10 KEVIN MICHAEL SANCHEZ ANGELO ATENEO DE MANILA UNIVERSITY-Q.C. 86.20 Elementary 3 ANGELA DIANNE MANANGAN AGUSTIN UNIVERSITY […]
Coach Albert Basa Six out of ten fields of specializations in the Licensure Examination for Teachers (LET) have topnotchers: Mathematics, Social Studies, Physical Sciences, Filipino, English, and Agriculture and Fisheries Arts (AFA). The latter three rarely turned out topnotchers over the past four years. As expected, Mathematics majors still dominated the January 26, 2014 LET, […]
I believe that fun and interesting teaching can invoke optimism. The ability to project voice, knowledge about basic theater arts, skill to “improvise” and implement icebreakers and energizers can help.
How do entice students to learn? After getting their attention, how do you maintain their interest in learning? These are very important questions that teachers deal with every day.
First-time LET-taker? Camille Oringo shares how she started her preparation for the Licensure Examination for Teachers, as well as “dirty little secrets” she came across along the way (not to worry, these LET tips are all legal and very safe)
Here are my experiences and practices when I was a LETer to hopefully help those who are still confused where to start or how to keep going and reach their LET goals.. or at least end up with a high rating like mine!
Congratulations, new teachers! Check out our complete list of passers for the September 2013 LET.
Study groups can be tricky—they can either be productive or make you end up wishing you just reviewed alone. Here are four practical tips to make the most out of study groups.
Smile. Yes, you still can. This was how we welcomed you at MindGym months ago. This is how we’ll continue to care until you make it as a professional teacher, for as long as you keep trying.
Discover how online entrepreneur/avid reader/practical future teacher Nepheline saved up and juggled two businesses while reviewing. An inspiring read to those planning to study while working, or even just making the most out of precious time and resources.
Jade, a UP Diliman graduate, is September 2013′s nationwide top 2 LET examinee. She shares her unique journey from topnotcher-potential “discovery” to the finished result.
- 2014 January LET Results: Seven Topnotchers from MindGym 2014/03/12
- Who’s who and what’s what: LET tops and their fields of Specialization for Secondary Level 2014/03/12
- FIT (Fun-Interesting Teaching) is King! 2014/02/20
- Fun, Interesting Teachers (FIT) for Power Learning 2014/02/17
- Gifts for Teachers 2014/02/06
- Teachers-to-be: Prepare Early and Pass the April 2011 Licensure Examination for Teachers (LET) 2010/10/01
- September 2013 Licensure Examination for Teachers Application via PRC Online – Requirements, Process, and Deadline 2013/04/08
- September 2012 LET Review 2012/03/20
- April 2011 Licensure Examination for Teachers Room Assignments 2011/03/24
- September 2010 PRC LET (Licensure Examination for Teachers) Room Assignments 2010/09/16
- MindGym: Yes there are still slots. Please visit us on Wedn...
- MindGym: Hi Trish! For OFWs or those out of the country, we...
- MindGym: Hi Charwin! You don't need to graduate first befo...
- MindGym: Hi Jade, what are the review centers you've been ...
- MindGym: Hi Joyce, the one you're referring too is our onl...
Quotes on Education
The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires. — William Arthur Ward
- March 2014 (2)
- February 2014 (3)
- January 2014 (8)
- December 2013 (8)
- November 2013 (10)
- October 2013 (4)
- September 2013 (7)
- August 2013 (2)
- June 2013 (3)
- May 2013 (1)
- April 2013 (9)
- March 2013 (1)
- February 2013 (3)
- January 2013 (3)
- December 2012 (2)
- November 2012 (1)
- October 2012 (5)
- September 2012 (7)
- August 2012 (5)
- July 2012 (2)
- June 2012 (2)
- May 2012 (5)
- April 2012 (7)
- March 2012 (2)
- February 2012 (3)
- January 2012 (3)
- December 2011 (22)
- November 2011 (3)
- October 2011 (6)
- September 2011 (4)
- August 2011 (1)
- July 2011 (2)
- June 2011 (2)
- May 2011 (3)
- April 2011 (2)
- March 2011 (6)
- November 2010 (3)
- October 2010 (4)
- September 2010 (7)
- July 2010 (4)
- May 2010 (1)
- March 2010 (3)
- January 2010 (2)
- December 2009 (1)
- May 2009 (1)