Covering basic computer terms and communication tools, information technology questions in the LET should be giveaways for you. You’ll surely perfect these five:
1. On the computer screen, what indicates the position of the mouse?
2. You are tracking your household’s daily expenses and income through tables whose cells are set to compute for totals and other operations in your household finances. Which productivity tool are you using?
B. Word processing
3. Which of the following devices serves as the intermediary between your computer and the phone system?
A. Hard disk
4. It is a program that consists of instructions used to control hardware and accomplish tasks in a computer.
5. It is the input device used to enter text into the computer.