1. He is the “Father of Pedagogy” and considered the first to teach young children of preschool age.
A. John Dewey
B. Howard Gardner
C. Burrhus Skinner
D. Johann Heinrich Peztalozzi
2. Learning disability is detected when the child:
A. has visual or hearing difficulty.
B. is a brain injured and has difficulty in talking.
C. is mentally retarded or has emotional disturbance.
D. does not achieve commensurate with his/her ability level.
3. What should the teacher apply when struggles between children emerge during play?
A. Conflict Management
4. Which is the most essential consideration in making a schedule in the preschool?
A. Copy the schedule from your companions since the activities are the same.
B. Make a variety of activities in the schedule.
C. Plan a sequence of events that occur daily in the preschool program that would satisfy the needs of the pupils.
D. Wait for the need to arise, then make a schedule.
5. What mathematical skills can be integrated by counting?
A. Addition, measurement
B. Geometry, seriating
C. Temporal concept, comparing
D. Classifying, telling time
Answers to Day 15 drills on Physical Science
1. D. Butter melts
2. B. potassium chloride
3. B. Absolute humidity
4. B. The earth rotates from west to east.
5. D. 34 m