1. Which of the following illustrates a physical change?
A. Iron nail rusts
B. Milk turns sour
C. Fruits ripen
D. Butter melts
2. Which of the following solids is most likely to dissolve in CCI?
A. phosphorus pentachloride
B. potassium chloride
C. copper chloride
D. calcium chloride
3. What term is used to indicate the amount of water vapor actually present in the air at a given time?
A. Atmospheric humility
B. Absolute humidity
C. Atmospheric moisture
D. Relative humidity
4. Why do we see the sunrise in the east?
A. On the globe, we are located in the east.
B. The earth rotates from west to east.
C. The earth revolves eastward.
D. We are located in the 20th meridian.
5. If you clap your hands and hear the echo from a distant wall 0.20s later, how far away is the wall?
A. 68 m
B. 70 m
C. 32 m
D. 34 m
Answers to DAY 14’s LET questions for Filipino specialization:
1. B. Jose Nepomuceno
2. A. Perpektibo
3. C. Sintaks
4. D. ang boses ng tao ay boses ng Diyos
5. B. Hapon