1. With the promotion of social justice in mind, which does NOT belong to the group?
A. Equitable access to education
B. Profit sharing
C. Diffusion of wealth
D. Absolute right over property
2. Which part of the Visayas receives the least precipitation?
3. When the Filipino reformists asked for the assimilation of the Philippines by Spain, what did they ask for? For the Philippines to ________.
A. become independent from Spain
B. become a province of Spain
C. be independent from Spain with certain conditions
D. be represented in the Spanish Cortes
4. How is the so-called colonial mentality manifested?
A. Cultural relativism
B. Cultural diversity
5. The maximum price that can be legally changed for a good or service is called _____.
A. minimum wage
B. price floor
C. legal wage
D. price ceiling
Answers to DAY 16’s LET questions for early childhood education specialization:
1. D. Johann Heinrich Peztalozzi
2. D. does not achieve commensurate with his/her ability level.
3. A. Conflict Management
4. B. Make a variety of activities in the schedule.
5. A. Addition, measurement