1. Which among the following is a mood disorder?
A. Bipolar disorder
B. Obsessive/compulsive disorder
D. Selective mutism
2. It is the placement of a disabled child who is enrolled in a special class, in a regular school, where a student could participate in some activities with nondisabled peers.
3. This is the inability or loss of ability to manipulate arithmetic symbols and do mathematical calculations
A. Congenital Arithmetic Disorder
B. Gerstman Syndrome
4. It states: “Where needs warrant, there shall be at least one special class in every province, and if possible, special schools for the physically handicapped, the mentally retarded, the emotionally disturbed and the specially gifted. The private sectors shall be given all the necessary inducement and encouragement.”
A. Declaration of the Rights of the Mentally Retarded
B. Education Act of 1982 (Batas Pambansa 232)
C. Child and Youth Welfare Code (PD 603)
D. Rights of the Disabled
5. This is defined as any restriction or lack of ability to perform an activity in the manner or within the range considered normal for a human being.
Answers to DAY 17’s LET questions for social studies specialization:
1. D. Absolute right over property
2. C. Western
3. B. become a province of Spain
4. C. Xenocentrism
5. D. price ceiling