Start reading, learning, and enriching your Technology and Livelihood Education (TLE) knowledge if you have to take this specialization for the LET. Diverse subjects will be tested in the LET though you may have taken only one or two of the subjects in-depth: Cosmetology, Food, Business Math, Entrepreneurship, Carpentry, Masonry, Plumbing, Electrical, Electronics and Drafting.
Make use of the Christmas vacation to go to a beauty salon; carefully watch kitchen activities; brush up on your investment and accounting knowledge, and visit an ongoing home or building construction to enrich your knowledge in TLE.
Here are a few items to warm you up a bit.
1. The dimension taken from front to the rear of the object is referred to as _______.
2. Which type of financial statement shows how much cash is coming in and how much you are paying for purchases and other expenses?
A. Income Statement
B. Balance sheet
C. Cash flow statement
D. Account Statement
3. What wrench is used to unscrew headless screws?
A. Adjustable wrench
B. Box-end wrench
C. Open-end wrench
D. Allen wrench
4. Which is true of the Russian style of table service? A waiter serves
A. the different courses one at a time.
B. the food using blue plate.
C. all the food using trolley.
D. the food using underliner.
5. Which wood joint is the simplest and easiest to make?
Answers to DAY 18’s LET questions for special education specialization:
1. A. Bipolar disorder
2. C. Integration
3. D. Acalculla
4. C. Child and Youth Welfare Code (PD 603)
5. B. Disability