“By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail.”~Benjamin Franklin
It’s 47 sleeps to go before your big day, the March 2012 LET.
For those who chose to join MindGym’s Intensive Coaching for the LET, you are on track.
The General Education module drills that you will be taking on Saturday, January 28, 2012 may give you that extra confidence to face the LET’s very broad general education competencies, the signal for extra time and effort on doing the drills and reading more, or added push to focus on your LET target.
Make the most of the next three days to review for English, Math, Filipino, Social Studies, ICT, and Science so that when you see your scores you will have the feeling of having levelled up from the diagnostic test you took when you joined MindGym’s coaching for LET.
If you feel like needing reinforcement or even just the motivation to move on forward, call on your coaches or ask help from a friend or study buddy or get a hug from a loved one.
If you’re all by yourself (and this is almost impossible with all the social networks everyone has with the advent of the internet), talk to your cat or dog and its approval purrr or arf! arf!
For the many who are reviewing with other colleges, universities, and review centers,
You should be on track as well. If you want to experience our LET coaching at MindGym, you may register for our Final Coaching on February 24 to 26. Registration will be until February 11. Joining us for the final coaching will give you the extra boost to your LET confidence as our speakers give you some power refreshers for their subject expertise and the inspiration to pass and top LET as you listen to our LET topnotchers and special LET reviewees who were able to hurdle their challenges despite their odds.
For the many who continue to canvass from us and remain at a lost as to where they will start their LET preparation,
You should be working up you knowledge, skills, and minds NOW. With the commitment of MindGym to help determined LET takers to pass this March, the creativity of coaches to make time for special sessions, and some remaining modules still to be conducted, you still have relatively enough time to prepare. Here are some MindGym options for “crammers”:
- Option 1: Catch up with Professional Education module to start on January 29, Majorship weekend on February 18 and 19, and Final Coaching on the last weekend on February. You may opt to either: a) pay for the materials for Warm-ups and General Education or b) materials for ProfEd, majorship and final coaching only. This comes with a FREE diagnostic test.
- Option 2: Self-review using whatever reviewers you have and register for our Final Coaching. Under this option, get a FREE diagnostic test from to help direct your review.
- Option 3: For the very disciplined and self-propelled LET taker, try our online LET review for only P 2,950. Study the review materials and do all the drills at your own time and pace for at least 4 hours a day. If you decide to take this option, we’d also be happy to have you at our Final Coaching. We have a special discount package available for this option.
- Option 4: If you only need brushing up or enrichment in particular subjects, we have one-on-one coaching at MindGym. Your coaching package cost will depend on your needs, the time needed to coach you, and the subject matter that you need coaching on. Friendly MindGym rates would apply.
- Option 5: Get our new book, LETers’ Choice Book 1 – Warm-Ups.
There’s still 960 hours (assuming that you take a rest a week before LET) on your hands to prepare for LET. Reviewing for at least 4 hours a day is realistically possible. It only means foregoing the movies, the shopping, and the online social network sites which have been proven time wasters for many students.
Increase your chances of passing the LET. Target to pass LET on first take. Face LET stronger as a retaker. And realize your dream of getting your PRC teaching license this Year of the Dragon.
Let us help you with your LET target. Feel free to contact us!