Are you comfortable with cooperative learning? Do you enjoy interactive lessons? Do you feel at home with friends and coaches giving you feedback and nudging you to do your best?
Can you commit at least eight hours for LET coaching every Saturday and Sunday, for two months? If yes, then join our 2012 intensive coaching for Philippine Licensure Examination for Teachers takers!
September 2012 LET Review
Join us at our September 2012 LET review, which will begin on June 9, 2012. MindGym’s LET review package consists of:
- 18 LET review sessions–classes are held every Saturday and Sunday, 9am to 6pm, filled with interactive class discussions and lecturettes. See a calendar of classes here.
- Exclusive LET review materials and drills for General and Professional Education, and your Majorship. Also includes: power point notes, practice test items culled from past LET, mock LET practices, study tips, graphic organizers and memory maps on LET subject areas
- Our new LET reviewer book, which can help guide you in your LET journey
- A majorship special weekend session in July 21, 22, and 28, 2012
- Attendance to our three-day Intensive Final Coaching in September 14, 15, 16, 2012
The MindGym Way
MindGym’s friendly and concerned coaches are licensed teachers, experts and practicioners in their own fields of specialization—LET topnotchers and high raters from recent LET—ready and proficient to help others reach their LET goals.
Review at MindGym is memorable, personal, effective, and fun.
Only a limited number of reviewees are accepted to ensure that each reviewee gets appropriate coaching in his/her areas of concern.
Home of Topnotchers and Passers
Our passing rate is 92% for first-time LET takers and 75% for LET retakers.
Topnotchers eyed are pushed to excel and retakers given extra attention—the MindGym way.
On top of this, reviewees get a chance to frequently interact with MindGym’s very own topnotchers in a casual manner (and make the most of the workings of the universal Law of Attraction).
Since its small group review beginnings back in 2009, MindGym has consistently produced topnotchers — now 20 in total, including September 2010’s Top 1, Jean Millare, April 2009’s Top 3, Albert Basa (also MindGym’s co-founder), April 2010’s Top 3 Melane Manalo and Adeinev Reyes, and March 2012’s Top 2, MJ Pagaduan.
- Elementary Education, Top 9, Vanessa Apostol Simon, UP, 84.00, Special Education
- Secondary Education,Top 2, Marie Joe Pagaduan, UP Diliman, 87.40, Physical Sciences
- Top 7, Don Gerrick Galinato, UP Diliman, 85.40, Mathematics
- Top 8, Mansueta Mambriar (Kleng), UP Manila, 85.20, Social Sciences
- Top 9, Editha Abangan, 85.00
- Top 10, Joanne Mejia, UP Diliman, 84.80, English
- Elementary Education, Top 10, Celeste Lamayan (Kring), Special Education
- Secondary Education, Top 6, Dorothy Anne Angco (Dy-An), Social Studies
- Top 7, Wilson Espiritu (Wil), Values Education
- Top 10, Patricia Caguin-Del Rosario (Peej), Values Education
- Elementary Education, Top 5, Aicel Alcantara (Ice), Top 5, Early Childhood
- Secondary Education, Top 1, Jean Millare, Physical Sciences
- Top 7, Jayson Calventas, Social Studies
- Elementary Education, Top 7, Rona Lumba, Early Childhood
- Secondary Education,Top 3, Melane Manalo, Social Sciences
- Top 3, Ma. Adeinev Reyes (Nev), Values Education
- Top 6, Noel Carena (King), Mathematics
- Secondary Education,Top 4, Ma. Angelica L. Villafuerte (Erika), Values Education
- Top 5, Sheryll Raquipiso, Values Education
- Secondary Education, Top 3, Albert Basa, Social Studies (MindGym Co-founder)
FREE Wi-Fi, purified drinking water (always), coffee (for the first weekend), and use of air-conditioned study room for the duration of the review. Freebies and prizes may also be expected
Review will be conducted at MindGym, La Casa MIA Building, 219 J. P. Rizal, Project 4, Quezon City (accessible by jeepney from Farmers and AliMall Cubao. View a map here.).
Join us now! How to Register
Registration is currently ongoing for September 2012 LET. To fully register your slot:
- Call us at 437-58-80 or 0927-877-0800 to inform us that you’re signing up. OR, you may immediately drop by at our center, and,
- Pay the reservation fee of Php 3,500 (half of the tuition) at our center at 219 J.P. Rizal Street, Project 4, Quezon City. You may find a map and landmarks here. In case you can’t go to the center to reserve your slot, we have other payment options too (BDO, GCash, LBC, Cebuana Lhuillier, JRS Express, and Western Union); just inform us. As for the other half of the course fee, the deadline is on the first day of classes.
- Take your diagnostic exam on the same day you visit us. Bring a pencil and a calculator. This three-to-four-hour-exam will tell us your current LET readiness; no need to “review” prior to this
- Start attending your LET review sessions starting June 9.
Can’t make it? Our 5 LET Review alternatives
Can’t make it to the review because of conflict with time and proximity? Consider taking our alternative LET review offerings:
- Online LET Review, My Review Coach (Php 2,950) — If you can’t make it for our face-to-face review, you may opt to register at our online LET review course at My Review Coach. For Php 2,950, you get access to review drills and resources for General and Professional Education. You’ll also get a monthly chat with our LET moderator during the course of the review. Each access is valid up to the September 2012 LET. Register at our online review here.
- LETters’ Choice LET Reviewer Book (Php 395) — Our new LET review book has exclusive information about the LET, study and test-taking tips, notes from our topnotchers, and general and professional education drills. We’re offering FREE DELIVERY anywhere in the Philippines up to April 30, 2012. More book information here. If you’re ready to order, then please fill up this order form.
- Majorship Weekend, July 21, 22, 28, 2012 (Php 1,500) — During the last week of our LET review, we hold Majorship sessions, which include inviting our MindGym topnotchers to lead small study breakout groups, per Major. Besides gaining insightful information about your major, you also get to take home your majorship’s practice drills and materials. This is tentatively set on the final weeks of July. Please “Like” our Facebook Page to get updates. Call us at 437-58-80 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up.
- Three-day Intensive Final Coaching on September 14, 15, 16, 2012 (Php 1,800) — Our full three-day Power refresher course, featuring guest speakers, mock LET, fun bonding and learning activities, inspirational talks. The course fee covers the event fee, activities, and LET review materials and drills. Sign up begins on August. Please “Like” our Facebook Page for updates. Call us at 437-58-80 or email us at email@example.com to sign up.
- One-on-one Review — You may arrange a special session if you think you have areas you need focused help on. Please call us directly for quotations (437-5880).
Increase your chances of TOPPING and PASSING the September 2012 LET!Be part of a learning center that cares for its students and gives them interactive, fun, and meaningful activities and drills. Join us at MindGym Philippines.