by mo/am A
“No one has ever become poor by giving.” – Anne Frank
We’ve over-registered LET reviewees on our supposed last day for enrollment on December 1, 2012. We’re over a dozen enrollees in excess of seating capacity at MindGym. But today, I still continued to receive emails, texts, and FB messages inquiring about our LET coaching, asking for an extension in the deadline, requesting for accommodation even if seating provision only (without table), and appealing for help in passing the March 2013 through our coaching.
I can’t pass off this opportunity to help aspiring teachers. And even if at this moment, the logistics for a second batch aren’t in place yet, I claim that we will be able to find ways: available coaches, a nearby place to rent, facilities and equipment sufficiency, and an optimized review schedule.
We have been consistently blessed with LET topnotchers and I believe this is a sign that we, coaches at MindGym, should keep on giving of what we have been blessed with: multiple talents to make LET review meaningful and effective; analytical skills to enable us to see trends in LET items; passion for work much greater than material remuneration, and a faith that God will provide us what we need to carry on (as always, just in time).
And so, we are giving aspiring teachers another chance to visit MindGym, take our LET diagnostic test, and register until December 15 — for the 2nd Batch of LET coaching for the March 2013 LET.
Share this update with a relative or friend and give him/her a chance to pass and TOP the March 2013 LET.
Some details of our March 2013 LET coaching below:
Why Review at MindGym?
- High Topping and Passing Rate, Home of Topnotchers and Passers – In less than 3 years of operation, we have produced 25 LET topnotchers. We have a very high passing rate for both first timers (88 to 96%) and repeaters (75 to 80%). In the September 2012 LET, we had five (5) ET topnotchers.
- Proven MindGym Way to LET Success – MindGym’s way of coaching aspiring teachers has been effective, efficient, and fun. Our coaches are all licensed teachers who recently topped or passed the LET with high ratings (majority from the University of the Philippines), passionate in helping teachers reach their LET goals and ready to go the extra mile to ensure that LET reviewees are prepared for their LET day
- Relatively small group review size for closer interaction between coaches and reviewees, reviewees-to-reviewees – While we have increased class sizes in the past LET batches, MindGym coaches continue to maintain close personal contacts with each reviewee and to meet any needs rviewees may have through social networking and the power of the internet (email and chats).
- Very reasonable tuition – All-in fee for General and Professional Education and Specialization review, LET simulations, Final Coaching and LET review materials
- Extra Extras! – FREE Wi-Fi, purified drinking water (always), coffee (for the first weekend), and use of air-conditioned study room for the duration of the review; coaching on memory improvement, speed reading and comprehension, calculator Math; subsidized and/or free snacks and meals; freebies and prizes :).
MindGym’s LET Review package:
- 18 days of LET Review, Saturdays and Sundays, 9am to 7pm covering General/Professional Education, Specialization and Final Coaching
Batch 1 classes: January 5 to March 3, 2013
Batch 2 classes: January 6 to March 3, 2013
- Exclusive LET review workbooks (materials and drills, 3 workbooks) for General and Professional Education, Majorship, and Final Coaching
- Published LET reviewer book LETers’ Choice, which can help guide you in your LET journey (more info here:https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150699106258613.398926.259985043612&type=3)
- General and Professional education: All Saturdays and Sundays, starting January 5 for Batch 1 and January 6 for batch 2.
- Majorship weekends: Feb 16, 17, 23, and 24, 2013 (variable depending on specialization)
- Three-day Intensive Final Coaching on March 1, 2, 3, 2013
FEE: Only Php 7,000 (a very LOW PRICE of less than Php 50 an hour for guaranteed HIGH quality LET coaching). Split payment installment accepted.
Venue: MindGym, La Casa MIA Building, 219 J. P. Rizal, Project 4, Quezon City (accessible by jeepney from Farmers and AliMall Cubao. View a map atwww.mindgymphilippines.com/contact.).
- Take your diagnostic test at our center. This three- to four-hour exam (300 items) will give you an idea of your current LET readiness; no need to “review” prior to this. We will accept you whether you pass or fail the test. Contact us at 437-5880 / 0939-899-9989 to reserve a slot. Bring a pencil, calculator, a valid ID, and passport ID photo. 🙂
- Pay in full P 7,000 or the reservation fee of Php 3,500 (deadline of registration: Batch 1 – Nov 30, 2012 and Batch 2 – December 15). In case you can’t go to the center to reserve, you may pay at BDO or through GCash, LBC Express, and Cebuana Lhuillier).
Need more info? PM us here or contact us through:
Landline (office hours only, Monday to Friday 10am to 6pm): 437-5880
Mobile (office hours only, Monday to Friday 10am to 6pm): 0939-899-9989