a reminder from Coach mo/am A
“If you believe you can accomplish everything by “cramming” at the eleventh hour, by all means, don’t lift a finger now. But you may think twice about beginning to build your ark once it has already started raining” ― Max Brooks, The Zombie Survival Guide: Complete Protection from the Living Dead
For aspiring professional teachers, have you filed you LET applications yet?
If you haven’t yet, go very early to the Professional Regulatory Commission office tomorrow, January 4, Friday, if you are a repeater. If you are a first timer, make sure you have filed by January 11, Friday.
- Original and photo/xerox copies of Transcript of Records with Special Order and Date of Graduation with SCANNED PICTURES AND WITH REMARKS “FOR BOARD EXAMINATION PURPOSES ONLY”. View Res.2004-200..(Graduates of government schools and institutions/programs accredited by recognized accrediting agencies under the FAAP are exempted from SO [B]) . Graduates of New Schools/Degree/Programs must submit School Recognition and/or Permit to Operate.
- Original and photo/xerox copy of NSO-issued of Birth Certificate (in NSO security paper; if NSO copy not very clear, bring copy from local civil registrar)
- Four (4) passport size colored pictures with complete name tag in white background
- Current Community Tax Certificate (Cedula)
- Original and photo/xerox copies of NSO-issued Marriage Contract in NSO security paper (for married female only;if NSO copy not very clear, bring copy from local civil registrar)
- Other specific requirements as required by the Commission and/or the Professional Regulatory Board.
When you are through with the PRC’s online application process and have paid the necessary fees, make sure you bring home your Notice of Admission (NOA) which looks like this:
And if you haven’t yet chosen a review center to help you with LET preparation, you have until January 4, Friday to fill the remaining few seats in batch 2 of MindGym’s Intensive Coaching for the Licensure Examinations for Teachers.
It’s two months to go before LET day, that’s just enough time if you have already made your LET preparation schedule and earmarked days only for LET review. Have you?