“Let our advance worrying become advance thinking and planning.” —Winston Churchill

It’s graduation and vacation time once again. MindGym’s landlines and cellphones have been very busy to entertain inquirers about the LET on September 2013. Education graduates excited to take and pass the LET this September as well as teachers who just began their school break (and plan to review this summer), make your first step now before the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) office gets jam-packed with last minute applicants for LET. Are you ready for your Licensure Examination for Teachers Application?

First Steps to Do

When applying for the LET, an overnight preparation won’t do. There are two vital documents which you have to obtain from two institutions, normally requiring advance application and processing for at least two weeks. These are your Birth Certificate from the National Statistics Office and your Transcript of Records from the University where you graduated.

A list of PRC requirements follows. Make sure you have all of these requirements at hand before you head out for your Licensure Examination for Teachers application.

1. Original and photocopies of Transcript of Records with Special Order and Date of Graduation, with scanned pictures and with remarks “FOR BOARD EXAMINATION PURPOSES ONLY”. Graduates of government schools and institutions/programs accredited by recognized accredited agencies under the FAAP are exempted from SO. Graduates of New Schools/Degree Programs must submit School Recognition and/or Permit to Operate.
  2. Original and photocopy of NSO-issued Birth Certificate (if NSO copy is not clear, bring copy from the Local Civil Registrar)
  3. For married females, original and photocopies of NSO-issued Marriage Contract (if NSO copy is not clear, bring copy from Local Civil Registrar)
  4. Two (2) passport-size colored pictures with white background and complete name tag
  5. Current Community Tax Certificate (Cedula)
  6. Other specific requirements as required by the Commission or the Professional Regulatory Board.
Deadline of LET application for first-timers is on June 28, 2013 and for repeaters, June 7, 2013.

Revised deadline of filing of application for LET September 2013 (source):
→ First-timers: Deadline is moved from June 28, 2013 to July 12, 2013
→ Repeaters: Deadline is moved from June 7, 2013 to June 21, 2013

How to Apply Online for Licensure Examination for Teachers

LET applicants this 2013 are luckier than I was when I took the LET in September 2008. The PRC has caught up with computer technology and now has an online application process. Though at it’s nascent stage, it remains a progressive move to streamline its frontline services.

The online process is computerized only as far as the accomplishing of downloadable forms. Download the official LET Application Forms at this link.

The form looks like this:

PRC Online Application for Licensure Examination

PRC Online Application for Licensure Examination

Take note of PRC instructions and tips in accomplishing the forms and make sure to agree with Terms and Conditions provided. Accomplish the one-page application form by filling out all of the blank fields in the application form. Submission will not be successful until all required fields are properly accomplished.

After encoding and clinking on the Save button in the online form, a notification message will appear on screen confirming that you have successfully submitted your application. A similar notification will be sent to your email (if you provided your email address).After this, you may proceed to the nearest PRC Office and present all the documentary requirements for assessment, payment of prescribed fees and issuance of Notice of Admission (NOA), BEFORE the deadline for application.

What to do while documentary requirements are not yet complete

While waiting for your transcript or birth certificate, why not visit Mindym Philippines for a FREE LET readiness (a.k.a. diagnostic test) on Wednesdays and Saturdays. Or better yet, join us the first batch of LET coaching at MindGym which will start on April 20.  Check out MindGym’s LET Review here.

Stress less, prepare early and pass/TOP the LET!

Best LET Review Center

About Mo/am Alice

As Education Administrator/Director of MindGym, she tackles the center’s day-to-day affairs and gives its learners the warmth, care, and support that only the “heart” could afford to deliver. As one of the main coaches for MindGym’s Intensive Coaching for LET, she infuses practical lessons not only for LET success but for life as a teacher. She vows to be a lifelong learner. Follow her on Twitter.

138 Responses to September 2013 Licensure Examination for Teachers Application via PRC Online – Requirements, Process, and Deadline

1. jerry 2013/04/28 at 7:33 pm #

is there a new criteria to pass the Let for Septmber 2013 takers?

• MindGym 2013/04/29 at 10:30 am #

Hi Jerry, no PRC’s Table of Specification (TOS) remains unchanged since Sept 2012.

2. Ron 2013/04/30 at 9:20 pm #

Is PRC granting a Letter of Authorization when submitting the requirements and do the payment? I am currently working overseas and will be coming home either July or August. I’m planning to authorize my relative to submit the requirements and do the payment on my behalf.

• MindGym 2013/05/01 at 10:44 am #

Hi Ron, isn’t there a PRC branch where you are currently working? You might want to file yourself.

As long as you have a valid letter of authorization given to your relative, yes, you may ask him/her to apply for the LET for you here in the Philippines. It would be helpful if you fill up PRC’s Online LET Application tool first, then have your relative physically submit to PRC your requirements, along your letter of authorization that s/he is your representative (make sure to provide a copy of two gov’t IDs too).

Hope this helps!

• Ron 2013/05/01 at 2:30 pm #

Thanks for your quick response. This will help me a lot. With regards on your question, We do not have a PRC branch here in the country where I am working at. I will just ask my relative to submit the requirements & do the payment for me.

• MindGym 2013/05/02 at 5:45 pm #

You’re welcome! We hope the application process goes well for you Ron.

• michelle 2013/05/07 at 4:48 pm #

how to apply for online application for let?

• MindGym 2013/05/08 at 2:52 pm #

Hi Michelle, the details are in this blog post already 🙂

3. Prop262 2013/05/06 at 8:02 pm #

this is very helpful. I really appreciate it.

4. anj 2013/05/23 at 4:26 pm #

my online application was successfully done,can i get a copy of that? it’s just that, it is a necessary document here in prc davao. i need i right now. anyway, i haven’t yet got a reply from your website to my email, will you please pass it to me email account? thank you!

• MindGym 2013/05/23 at 10:26 pm #

Hi Anj, I believe you’ll get a notification that PRC has received your application right after you filled up the form. However you’ll still need to go to the PRC office closest to your residence to pick up the actual LET documents. PRC won’t email the LET docs; this online application just lessened all the queues you’d have to go through but you still need to claim your official files there.

Hope this helps!

5. nald 2013/05/27 at 9:11 am #

hi good day is there an extension date for the filling of the repeaters ?tnx! nid urgent reply!

• MindGym 2013/05/29 at 7:49 pm #

Hi Nald, there hasn’t been an announcement of an extension so far. You might want to call the PRC office nearest your location to double check.

6. fred 2013/05/27 at 12:44 pm #

My friend encoded his data on the PRC online registration a week ago. He wasn’t able to print the notification and he failed to include his email address on the form. How can he retrieve the notification? We had tried to re-encode his data but a note appears that he was already registered.

• MindGym 2013/05/29 at 7:46 pm #

We suggest that you call the PRC office nearest your location and inquire about it. If your friend’s name is already in their list, then you may ask them for an alternative way to present confirmation that s/he had already registered online. You may also call the main PRC office to ask for his/her name. Hope this helps!

7. courtboy 2013/05/27 at 4:21 pm #

Sir, I have already filled up the online registration form. My problem is that, some of the entries are erroneous because of school code and school location that is not the correct one. When I tried to register again to correct the error, the message was “An error was encountered while processing your request. Exam application already exists.” What shall I do?

Thank you very much. I look forward to hear from you.

• MindGym 2013/05/29 at 7:43 pm #

Hi Courtboy, if that error appears then it means that your application has not been processed correctly. You should reach a final page that will confirm that it’s been saved in PRC’s database. You might want to try opening a new window/tab and registering anew, since this time you have the correct information/code already. Let me know if this works!

• lem 2013/06/21 at 7:52 pm #

i experienced the same sentiment. were you able to solve it? i did try to send another application to correct the errors i committed during my first application but i failed to do so since it kept telling me that “An error was encountered while processing your request. Exam application already exists.” is it going to be ok? can i have it corrected when i submit my requirements in PRC upon validation? please i need an answer. thank you.

8. teenKris 2013/05/28 at 11:06 am #

Are the examinees for LET 2013 needed to apply online?

• MindGym 2013/05/29 at 7:40 pm #

It’s not required but it’s preferred because your papers will be digitally processed already (saves the PRC actual time in typing). You still need to go to the PRC to submit and claim your LET documents though.

9. mercy 2013/05/29 at 2:42 pm #

can i already file my application now at the PRC office in Cebu…i’ done on the online

• MindGym 2013/05/29 at 7:37 pm #

Hi Mercy, once you’ve done filing online you still need to drop by PRC Cebu to claim your actual LET documents.

10. Arhz 2013/05/30 at 7:09 pm #

Hi, I have something to ask, what shall i do? I already filled up the application form and then i forgot to print the confirmation letter and all I have to do is waiting for the email response..I worried because somebody said that, that is one of the requirements in PRC. the last filing is on June 07, 2013.
    Thank you I am waiting for your response….

• MindGym 2013/05/30 at 7:38 pm #

Hi Arhz, as we posted earlier, we suggest that you call/visit the PRC office nearest your location and inquire about your online registration. If your name is already in their online list/database, then you may ask them for an alternative way to present confirmation that you’re already registered. Hope this helps!

11. Arhz 2013/05/30 at 7:44 pm #

12. nimsor cruz 2013/05/30 at 10:19 pm #

would like to know what is the required number of Educ units for non-Educ graduate in order to take the LET? I have already taken 18 units and few MaEd units. Can I be qualified to take the LET this Sept? Please advise. thank you.

• MindGym 2013/06/04 at 3:57 pm #

Hi Nimsor, 18 units is the minimum for the LET so yes you may apply.

13. jen 2013/05/31 at 1:34 pm #

hi, i just want to ask if I used my current cedula last march 2013 then I failed in the exam,then I want to file again for sept.exam…can I use again my cedula?because they said that cedula is valid for 1 year….tnx 🙂

• MindGym 2013/06/01 at 2:50 pm #

Hi Jen! As long as your cedula is still valid (be sure to check the date!!), then you may still use it for application for the LET (because technically you paid your municipality to get this document, which is different from PRC).

14. sheery 2013/06/02 at 12:53 pm #

maam.what should i do if i entry the wrong examination place of my online filing?

• MindGym 2013/06/04 at 3:55 pm #

Hi Sheery, I would suggest repeating the whole process again; the actual location is important when filing because this ensures that your district gets your application (not elsewhere).

15. BING 2013/06/02 at 1:31 pm #

Hi. I am already a part-time College teacher. However, I finished my units in Teacher Education in March, 2013. I am having my review now and am planning to take my LET this September, 2013. I was given my teaching load in the same college but with the condition that I need to take the LET this Sept. My problem is my requirements. I am not sure yet if my Transcript of Records from the University of Santo Tomas will meet the dates set for the deadline of submitting my requirements with PRC which is on June 28, 2013. Can I apply on-line and will PRC allow me to submit my TOR as soon as available, even if it would mean later than June 28? I shall be able to submit all the other requirements needed except for my TOR. Thank you.

• MindGym 2013/06/04 at 3:53 pm #

All requirements for the LET should be at PRC on or before June 28, otherwise, your application will no longer be considered. I suggest you go your school’s Registrar or staff in charge of TOR and inform them that you need your transcript before the 28th; this should give them a deadline themselves as well. They wouldn’t want their students delayed themselves.

16. Lyn 2013/06/03 at 7:20 am #

I did not receive my email notification after applying online but I was able to print screen the one PRC provided me in their website right after filing. Will that be enough or I still need to wait for my email notification? Thank you so much.

• MindGym 2013/06/04 at 3:56 pm #

Hi Lyn, it would be better if you can call the PRC office where you filed your application to double check that your name is entered in their database.

17. suzette 2013/06/04 at 4:19 pm #

Hi, I am a non-education graduate, I have already taken 27 units of Professional Education, my personal preference is to take LET exams for elementary, Is it possible to take the LET for elementary exams in PRC? not for the secondary?

• MindGym 2013/06/04 at 4:34 pm #

Hi Suzette,

Mostly it depends on your undergraduate course on what LET Specialization PRC will assign for you. However you may ask them to reconsider your case (ie show proof that you took subjects for Elementary Ed, etc) if you want a different Specialization.

18. tin 2013/06/04 at 10:56 pm #

hi ma’am can I ask?what if I’m from general santos city and right now I’m here in makati..can I can take my LET exam here?

• MindGym 2013/06/06 at 12:19 pm #

Hi Tin, yes you may take the LET exam in Manila, just specify it as your testing center.

19. tin 2013/06/05 at 9:29 pm #

I’m currently residing here at santa cruz, makati city..can i ask if where is the the nearest prc where i can take my Let exam? please reply,thank yOu.

20. Joy Venezuela 2013/06/05 at 9:34 pm #

hi, is PRC main office can accommodate application every saturday? my TOR release will be next week and i worry if can beat the deadline since i have work on weekdays.. pls do reply thanks lot

• MindGym 2013/06/06 at 12:31 pm #

Hi Joy,

Because the PRC is a government office, it’s open Mondays to Fridays. You should request to your registrar to give it earlier and tell them you want to make it in time for the filing deadline.

21. Thesa 2013/06/06 at 1:51 am #

Hi good day. I just successfully submitted my application online. I am only a unit earner. I recently earned my 18 units in Professional Education subject but I am actually a BS Psychology graduate. When I applied online I choose Biological Science as my major is that acceptable? This is also my first time to apply and so i need some assistance.

Does the online application lessens your burden from standing with a legions of LET Exam applicant in the PRC office? How can I be recognized that I am already registered in the online application if I can’t even print any documents to show them when I go to PRC Tacloban?

• MindGym 2013/06/06 at 12:39 pm #

Hi Thesa,

Yes you got it, the online application essentially lessens the lines/windows you have to go through when filing your application. As for proof of online application (and without a printed slip), you may double check by calling first the PRC branch you’re visiting.

As for your LET Specialization, if you are a BS Psychology graduate, yours should be Values Education. Courses that fall under the Biological Science LET Specialization are Nursing, Pharmacy, Medical Technology.

PRC might correct yours when you go there. However if you truly want to be under Biological Sciences, you can try justifying your choice. Your course is a BS after all, tell them to go over the actual science/technical classes you took 🙂

Good luck Thesa, and hope this helps!

• fhati 2013/06/10 at 7:42 am #

hi, i have someting to ask about the application.
        ung last page (previous examinations taken) yung mga question niya dun, dapat pa ba e fill up?
        kc first time ko kc.
        tnx

• MindGym 2013/06/10 at 8:01 pm #

If it’s your first time taking the LET, then you haven’t taken any “previous” examinations, therefore.. no need to fill it up 😛

• DSM 2013/06/14 at 3:58 pm #

but it won’t save…. the date taken requires an answer…

• MindGym 2013/06/14 at 6:58 pm #

“n/a” should do. if not, then put the date of the LET exam you’ll be taking this year (Sept 29, 2013)

22. allan 2013/06/11 at 6:41 pm #

hi.. im allan,,i try to apply online registration for let exam,,,my problem is the website is can’t open. what should i do?

• MindGym 2013/06/12 at 12:17 am #

Hi Allan, the only way to go through the online application is via the PRC website. If you can’t open it from where you are, please try accessing it from an internet cafe or a friend’s/relatives’ house. Make sure to wait for the page to load and read ALL instructions to make sure you don’t miss anything else.

If all else fails, you may still register via PRC, old-school style 🙂

23. jenna 2013/06/12 at 11:56 am #

hi im jenna,i just want to confirm f its ok to submit a passport size pictures with this format of nametag First Name M.I Lastname,because according to my friend it should be in this way Lastname Firstname Middlename

• MindGym 2013/06/12 at 6:44 pm #

Hi Jenna, as long as you have your name on the back of every picture it’s okay (though your friend’s format is better).

• jenna 2013/06/13 at 9:36 pm #

ah ok,so meaning to say ill will just write my name as in my friend’s format on the back of each picture,then the prc will accept it?

• MindGym 2013/06/14 at 12:19 am #

As long as you have your name on it, really. The purpose of writing your name at the back is simply so they can identify you with your picture and so it won’t get lost with the other pictures/applicants.

• jenna 2013/06/15 at 1:34 pm #

ok,thank you so much..Godbless u:)

24. SHEILA 2013/06/12 at 12:57 pm #

i’ve tried to open the website wherein I can apply online. but i was disappointed because i can’t open it. i’ve tried to reload and reload, but then, nothing happens 🙁
    i tried to use other units with internet access as well, but the web page is not available. what shall i do?

• MindGym 2013/06/12 at 6:42 pm #

Hi Shiela,

All right we tried opening it too. It seems that the PRC LET Online Application is currently down or under maintenance. We crossed checked it via http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com – others can’t access it either.

Since it’s a holiday today, PRC won’t get to fix this by tonight, but it might be up within the week again. You may try accessing it in the next few days. If it still doesn’t work.. you can still go old-school and apply via PRC office 😛 Though we hope it gets fixed soon!

25. nica 2013/06/13 at 7:57 am #

Hello, good day! may i ask if i can still apply for LET, eventhough the deadline was due last June 7?

• MindGym 2013/06/14 at 12:12 am #

Hi Nica! PRC just updated the deadlines for filing of application for LET September 2013:
      → First-timers: Deadline is moved from June 28, 2013 to July 12, 2013
      → Repeaters: Deadline is moved from June 7, 2013 to June 21, 2013

Source: http://www.prc.gov.ph/news/?id=532&page=0&maxrows=10

26. Febby Kirstin L. Ibita 2013/06/13 at 2:31 pm #

hi. i am a non-educ graduate and just finished earning my units. what should i put in as SCHOOL INFORMATION in the online registration? will it be the college where i took my degree or my recent school where i earned my units? please help. thanks

• MindGym 2013/06/14 at 12:16 am #

Hi Febby! It should be the school where you earned your Bachelor’s degree.

27. jhephz 2013/06/13 at 7:46 pm #

mam, im a non-education graduate..what would i put in the “name of the school that i graduated”.. is it the school where i got my BS degree or the school where i earned my 18 units??

• MindGym 2013/06/14 at 12:16 am #

Hi Jhephz! It should be the school where you got your BS degree.

28. jonel 2013/06/13 at 9:06 pm #

hi! good evening po.. I’m Ms. jonel, Ma’am / sir, Can i ask po?? i’m a repeater and i like to take LET this september 2013 kaso late filling po ako..dina ako nakaabot sa deadline nung june 7 dahil po sa hectic ng sked ..pd pba ako mgfile po, next week??

• MindGym 2013/06/14 at 12:17 am #

Hi Jonel! You’re in luck because PRC just extended the application for the September 2013 LET:

→ First-timers: Deadline is moved from June 28, 2013 to July 12, 2013
      → Repeaters: Deadline is moved from June 7, 2013 to June 21, 2013

Source: http://www.prc.gov.ph/news/?id=532&page=0&maxrows=10

• jonel 2013/06/14 at 11:32 pm #

thank you for the information!!!…i just fill up the online application yesterday??…do i need to go to the cashier n po ba?? or do i have to fill up the from agin in the PRC??…
        #thank you for the info!

• MindGym 2013/06/17 at 4:51 pm #

At PRC, there will be a priority area/sign for those who have applied online 🙂

29. jen 2013/06/15 at 9:55 am #

Hi. Im a bs respiratory therapy graduate of 1995. like 12 years ago i have taken up 6 units of educ at ceccd and from last year i have completed 12 units at upou. would you know what transcript of records will i have to pass to credit all the 18 units i earned. ceccd said they will re-encode my TOR from my bachelor wc they will include the 6 units then will have to submit it to upou, then it will be upou that should give me the complete TOR wc will include the 12 units i got from them. however, the upou said ceccd should issue their own TOR to me then upou will issue me TOR with 12 units wc i will show prc for reqts. Im really confused now what should i request for the requirement. please help! thanks!

• Mo/am Alice 2013/06/17 at 4:57 pm #

Hi Jen,

You need to submit both complete and unique TORs from CECCD (BS degree + educ units) and UPOU (remaining educ units). This way, PRC can verify that you’ve completed the required 18 educ units for the LET, despite taking them at 2 schools. If you only submit from one school, PRC wouldn’t be able to confirm that you completed the rest.

30. Julie 2013/06/15 at 5:23 pm #

Gud day,

ma’am can I take the LET even if I have my birth date discrepancy in my Marriage Contract? does PRC accepts affidavit?

• Mo/am Alice 2013/06/18 at 8:36 am #

Get your birthday certificate checked first to avoid hassles. You may try submitting an affidavit. I heard from a handful of our reviewees that PRC would prefer everything in place before giving you a test permit.

31. Lynnea 2013/06/16 at 11:21 pm #

Hello, I’m a non-education graduate. I graduated with a degree of Bachelor of Science in Commerce (BSC), major in Accounting. I have finished my 18 supplemental educational units or Teachers Certificate Program.

At present, I am taking my master degree in education major in Supervision/Management.
    I am working in an educational institution for 8 yrs as part of Administration but I have also taught History subjects in the basic education for years in the same school.

My first attempt to take LET would be next year after my master. I would like to choose History as my major. Is this acceptable? Thank you.

• Mo/am Alice 2013/06/17 at 5:15 pm #

Hi Lynnea, by default PRC will base your Specialization on your undergraduate degree. Since your masters degree is also similar to your undergrad, you’ll most likely be assigned to either TLE (which covers business math, administration, and management topics) or Math.

Though sometimes it’s a case-to-case basis as well.

History is under the Social Studies LET Specialization. You’ll only be assigned here if you’ve taken up political science, international studies, public administration, social sciences, social work.. the likes.

It’ll depend on the evaluator if you’ll get the “history” credit from teaching that subject for 8 years. To swing odds to your favor, maybe you can bring “supporting” documents like a recommendation letter from your school director backing up your experience and credibility in teaching history/social sciences. We’re not sure if this will work, but you can try 🙂

Hope you can update us with how you’ll do!

32. Anna 2013/06/17 at 1:15 pm #

Hi!Good afternoon! i just want to ask if there are alternative documents for Transcript of Records because the deadline for filing for the September 2013 exam is on June but my sister’s TOR will be released on July. I’m afraid that she won’t be able to take the exam without it because she can’t apply to take the LET.

• Mo/am Alice 2013/06/17 at 2:01 pm #

As far as I know, the TOR is a needed requirement and there is no substitute for it. You may try appealing with your registrar to process it faster so she can make it to the new PRC deadlines: First-timers on July 12, and repeaters on June 21, 2013.

33. Di 2013/06/17 at 1:49 pm #

Hello, if I studied university overseas, can I still apply for LET? I checked the registration form and it only has local universities.

• Mo/am Alice 2013/06/18 at 8:35 am #

Do you mean that you finished your education course abroad, and you are planning to work in the Phils? If yes, then submit your TOR from your university abroad. Probably PRC didn’t include foreign universities on the list on the assumption that many who studied abroad will also teach abroad.

34. jo 2013/06/17 at 2:32 pm #

good day…non-educ grad po ako at kumuha ng 18 units of educ..tanong ko lang dun sa online application, anong school ilagay ko sa school info, yung school ba kung saan ako kumuha ng 18units or sa school saan ako grumaduate?tnx po.

• Mo/am Alice 2013/06/17 at 5:15 pm #

Hi Jo, you’ll have to input the school where you got your undergraduate degree.

35. krizza 2013/06/18 at 10:40 pm #

gud pm po ask ko lang po ano po requirments para sa mga repeater para sa LET exam?thanx po

36. LEIZL JOY 2013/06/19 at 1:45 am #

gusto ko po sana maghingi ng advice kong papaanu makapasa sa let exam.lalo na walanfg akomg materials sa specialization ko.at hindi ako makapag decide kung makukuha ba ako ng exam this sept. or march. kasi nagtatrabaho ako ngaun

• Mo/am Alice 2013/06/19 at 4:07 pm #

Take MindGym FREE LET diagnostic test and decide for yourself if you are ready to take the LET or not, given your personal condition. Please call us at 4735880 to schedule.

37. daniel 2013/06/19 at 9:27 am #

is it ok if we have not print the confirmation to prove that we successfully fill out the application online? is it necessary or need in filling in the prc?

• MindGym 2013/06/19 at 4:19 pm #

Hi Daniel! The staff will be able to locate your name faster if you have a printout of the PRC online application confirmation. It’s better to print it out. If you weren’t able to, you can call the PRC office nearest you to check it they have your name in their database already.

38. julius 2013/06/19 at 7:26 pm #

what if i had already received that notification message of PRC but i failed to print it out….how can get back into the notification message? is there any way?

• MindGym 2013/06/20 at 7:10 am #

Hi Julius, the other commenters on this page said that they didn’t receive a notification letter either, even if they put valid email addresses. I’m not sure if they have the facility where you can login anywhere to change your data.

Your best option right now is to call the PRC nearest to your place to check. Tell them that you already applied online 🙂

39. julius 2013/06/19 at 7:31 pm #

and another one…i had entered a valid email add…but when i tried to check my email i had no message…is it possible that the message was delayed?

40. ilyn faith 2013/06/20 at 5:23 pm #

i just want to ask. i entered a wrong address and tried to fill out another online application for LET to correct my address but the application is not valid. may i correct my address if im already there on PRC to submit my requirements.

• MindGym 2013/06/21 at 7:41 pm #

Hi Ilyn,

What address are you talking about: email or home address? If it’s email, I think that’s all right but it’s very important that you get your residential address correctly. They will double check it at PRC when you process your application. BE SURE to correct it before you proceed with the application because it’ll be difficult to change once you get your permit.

41. BING 2013/06/20 at 8:03 pm #

DEAR FRIEND, i JUST WANT TO ASK , I JUST FILED MY APPLICATION THIS JUNE FOR SEPT LET exams, I am a nutrition dietetics graduate and then I earned ed. units for me to take the exam. I enrolled BEED THEN WHEN i FILED MY APPLICATION THE prc ask me of my specialization and they told me TELE will be my specialization so I follow them, after I went home I realize I better choose biology due that I had many science units before compare than TELE , CAN i STILL CHANGE MY SPECIALIZATION ?

• Mo/am Alice 2013/06/21 at 7:25 pm #

Romela,

Yes you may change. Go to PRC as soon as possible. It might be difficult to change when application period is over.

If you are able to change to Biology, join us for specialization review to be conducted by Top2 March 2013 for Bio and other top raters.

42. maryjunne 2013/06/21 at 10:28 am #

good day..aside from marriage contract, what else are the requirements i need to comply before filing the let? is the prc going to look for my husband’s nso birth certificate? or even my child’s nso birth certicate? please help..thank you

• Mo/am Alice 2013/06/21 at 7:25 pm #

Just your birth certif, marriage contract, and TOR.

43. lem 2013/06/21 at 7:58 pm #

i happened to send an application and notified that it was successful but i realized i entered the wrong course instead of bachelor in elementary education i mistakenly entered bachelor of science in education. my friend also did the same mistake by entering “elementary level” that suppose to be ‘High school” i did try to send another application to correct the errors i committed during my first application but i failed to do so since it kept telling me that “An error was encountered while processing your request. Exam application already exists.” is it going to be ok? can i have it corrected when i submit my requirements in PRC upon validation? please i need an answer. thank you.

• MindGym 2013/06/21 at 8:04 pm #

Hi Lem, since there’s no service in PRC right now where you can login and edit your details, the next chance you’ve got at editing them is when personally go to PRC to continue your application process. Request to check your information and edit it there.

Be sure that you correct all while you’re submitting the rest of your documents it at the PRC office. It’ll be difficult to edit your information once PRC hands you your permit already.

44. Lheng 2013/06/22 at 1:28 pm #

Hi poh! I want to ask about my qualification in taking let exam,i am nursing graduate batch 2010 i dont have educ units but all requirements required exept the educ units i almost have it all.so can i be file for let exam?

45. Khei Ann Blando 2013/06/24 at 10:04 am #

hi po, pwede po ba ang late rewgistration. i want to take the SEPT. 2013 LET po kasi

• MindGym 2013/06/24 at 5:18 pm #

Hi Khei Ann, you mean, late registration for LET review or the LET itself? PRC is very strict with their deadline as seen above. As for MindGym LET review – our 18 day LET Coaching slots are currently filled up, though you may still join our Specialization workshop, 3-day Refresher, or online LET review. All details are posted at http://www.mindgymphilippines.com/letreview 🙂

46. NORAH 2013/06/25 at 3:38 pm #

good afternoon po!.. i just want to ask.. nawala po yong cedula ko na ginamit pag apply online then kumuha po ako ulit.. pwede po ba yon ang dalhin ko sa PRC?

• MindGym 2013/06/25 at 11:08 pm #

yes Norah that’s okay.

47. andrei 2013/06/27 at 6:09 pm #

hey there goodafternoon. ive been registering my online application on prc website since yesterday but why is it that i cant input my date of examination and place of examination? i will be taking cpa exam this october. :/ ive tried other internet browser but still i cant input date and place of examination. thanks! hope you can help me with this 😀

• MindGym 2013/06/28 at 5:33 pm #

Hi Andrei,

This blog post is specific to the online application for the LET, we’re not sure if it’ll work with the CPA application as well.

Anyway you could try these solutions:
      1) It might be a problem at the PRC database. You might want to retry typing your info in a day or two.
      2) There might be a dropdown menu that you haven’t noticed in the application form. have you checked this? you usually click a small arrow beside the information box and choose from the choices there.

Hope this helps! If you can be more specific about the prompt/notice shown, we might be able to help you better 🙂

48. glad 2013/07/02 at 2:11 pm #

hi po
    first time ko po mag register online for application..nung na fill up lo na po lhat ng information ayw po ma save ctc not valid dw po pano po yun?

• MindGym 2013/07/03 at 9:55 am #

Hi Gladys,

It’s either the PRC application system is currently “down” or in maintenance mode (which means you’ll have to try again, at let’s say 1 day later), or you skipped one of the information blanks (you’ll need to double check that you filled up everything).

49. mel 2013/07/09 at 10:24 am #

bkit hindi po ma.click ung search button sa application? parang di gumagana ..need reply asap

• MindGym 2013/07/10 at 11:00 am #

Hi Mel, please try reloading the page or make sure that it completely loaded before filling up the application form.

50. tine 2013/07/18 at 10:45 pm #

hello! sir/maam, I had a problem about my online application, my birth of place and municipality is not correct but I already processed my papers and already filed for the LET…is there anything else I can do to correct that? because when I raised it to the concerned person there, they just ignore me..

• MindGym 2013/07/22 at 5:08 pm #

Hi Tine, you may still edit your information when you go to PRC, before they give to you your LET exam documents.