Can you commit eight hours for Licensure Examination for Teachers review every Saturday and Sunday, for two months? Are you comfortable with cooperative learning? Do you enjoy interactive lessons? Do you feel at home with friends and coaches giving you feedback and nudging you to do your best? If yes, then MindGym might be the review center for you!
Guarantee your topping or passing the 2014 Licensure Examination for Teachers by doing it the MindGym Way
- 31 LET Topnotchers in 3 years (8 LETs)
- 88% – 96% passing rate for first timers
- 18-day interactive, cooperative, and fun-filled coaching days
- FREE: unlimited consultations, boosters, extra notes from start of review until LET day
- FREE: 4 comprehensive workbooks
Our 2014 LET Review Package
1. Intensive LET Coaching for General/Professional Education and Specialization
- 18 whole day sessions, Saturdays and Sundays, 9 am to 7 pm
- Over two months worth of unlimited off-class coaching, updates, and coaches’ feedback
- 3,500+ practice drills with essential study notes
- A virtual LET companion for goal setting, preparation, practice and success
- Includes LET readiness test and mindmaps of must-know knowledge to pass/TOP LET
- Read testimonials
- Accessible by jeepney from Farmers and AliMall Cubao. Commute details below.
- Google map
Why Review at MindGym?
A Home of Topnotchers and Passers
For the past 8 LET exams (less than 4 years of operation), we helped coach 31 LET topnotchers and have a very high passing rates for both first timers (88 to 96%) and repeaters (75 to 80%).
Unique and Evolving MindGym Way
With each batch of LET session different from any other batch, the conduct of coaching is likewise attuned to the unique profile of a given batch, to the extent possible—within a general framework using the NCBTS LET Table of Specifications.
Proven MindGym Way to LET Success
MindGym’s way of coaching aspiring teachers has been effective, efficient, and fun. Our coaches are all licensed teachers who recently topped or passed the LET with high ratings. Majority from the University of the Philippines. Each coach is committed to help future teachers reach their LET goals, to go the extra mile to ensure that reviewees pass/TOP the LET.
Regularly updated and fresh LET items
Lots of exercises, drills, and practices which mimic the actual LET.
Proficient, friendly and concerned coaches have experienced actual LET
Coaches are LET TOPnotchers (Albert Basa, Melane Manalo, Maria Reyes, Joanne Mejia, Don Galinato, Danilo Sy, Patricia del Rosario, Aileen, Valera, Magdaline de Luna, Precious Gamboa, Glenn Gilongos, and others), licensed teachers, and subject experts who have very recent experience in taking the LET.
Very Reasonable All-in fee
All-in fee for General and Professional Education and Specialization review, LET simulations, Final Coaching, and LET review materials. Less than Php 40/hour for guaranteed HIGH-QUALITY LET coaching. No more extra/hidden charges for review materials, module tests, pre-LET and Final Coaching/refreshers.
Unlimited consultations with coaches online and offline.
Extra boosters and updates: Tender Loving Care on LET day and beyond
- FREE Wi-Fi, purified drinking water (bring your own glass), coffee (for the first weekend), and use of air-conditioned study room for the duration of the review. Occasional free snacks, prizes, and surprises
- Coaching on memory improvement, speed reading and comprehension, calculator Math
- Photo coverage of review sessions as a keepsake of reviewees’ LET success journey
- Subsidized and/or free snacks and meals; freebies and prizes
How to Register/Reserve your slot
- Take the FREE LET diagnostic test at our center on every Wednesdays and Saturdays, 9am or 2pm. Contact us at 437-5880 / 0939-899-9989 / 0927-877-0800 to reserve a slot. The 300-item diagnostic test is a 3-4 hour exam which will give you an idea of your current LET readiness. No need to review prior to taking this. We will accept you whether you pass or fail the test. Please bring a pencil, calculator, a valid ID, and passport ID photo.
- Pay the full review fee of Php 7,000. In case you can’t go to the center to reserve, you may pay at Banco De Oro, Globe G-Cash, LBC Express, and Cebuana Lhuillier.
- Start attending your review sessions.
How to go to MindGym
- Go to the jeepney terminal behind Telus Cubao or across the Tuazon entrance of Ali Mall-Cubao.
- Ride 20th Ave – Project 4 jeep.
- Alight near Pelaez street. MindGym is at your right-side, at a peach 3-storey building with the parking lot in front. It will be easy to locate us with the big tarpaulin banners showing pictures of our LET topnotchers and passers. Please proceed to the second floor of the building.
Commute from UP Diliman
- Take the Katipunan jeep all the way to the LRT-Katipunan station.
- Walk or take any jeep heading straight to Aurora, to the Caltex station.
- At Caltex, ride a jeep to Cubao.
- Alight near Pelaez street, MindGym is at your left side at the peach 3-storey building with the parking lot in front. It will be easy to locate us with the big tarpaulin banners showing pictures of our LET topnotchers and passers. Please proceed to the second floor of the building.
Can’t make it to our review sessions? Other LET Review options
LETters’ Choice LET Reviewer Book
Php 395 + Php100 shipping. To order, please fill up this form. The only LET review book which contains a complete package of vital information one needs to pass/TOP the LET: what to review, how to review, warm up drills (150 general and 150 professional education drills), study and test-taking strategies and tips from our LET topnotchers. A great starter or companion in one’s LET journey!
Read testimonials Buy Now
MyReviewCoach.com Online LET Review (Php 2,950)
Get anytime, anywhere access to over 3,500 review items and resources for General and Professional Education, your Specialization, and a Mock LET. Our online program has helped coach 7 topnotchers since 2011, recorded an 85% passing rate, and favorable online experience feedback. Besides access to drills, you’ll also receive weekly emails and meet our LET coaches and your co-online-reviewees through monthly chats. Each access is valid up to the day prior to the LET exam.
Read more Register Now
Specialization-only review (Php 2,000, with materials. Schedule TBA)
Participating in the MindGym’s live Specialization coaching weekend will let you gain valuable insights on the latest LET test items and tips, and give you ample practice on LET type of drills for your specialization. Specialization review classes are small group meetings facilitated by MindGym topnotchers and high-raters who excelled in their respective LET specializations. Specialization coaching includes a Workbook with relevant notes and practice drills, developed by MindGym coaches. Depending on your specialization, coaching may take from two to three days. Joining our Specialization review gives you an extra edge when it comes to 40% of the LET (for Secondary Level LET-takers). This will be a big help to those who have college courses which did not cover the entirely of LET proficiencies to be tested for their assigned Specialization, those who are self reviewing or part of other LET review centers, online reviewees who want more intensive coaching in their specializations.
Three Day Power Coaching (Php 2,000, with materials. Schedule TBA)
Scheduled two weeks prior to the LET. A big group gathering with MindGym live and online LETers. Your last shot at boosting your confidence in passing/TOPping the LET. On the first day, experience a mock exam which will help you avoid hassles and blunders in filling up LET forms, ensure that you complete the LET within the time allotted, and give you time to build up your stamina and endurance for a whole day test. On the second and third days, expect power refreshers and learning folios, extra drills, testimonials and sharings from topnotchers and specially-challenged MindGym reviewees-passers, warm bonding times with fellow LET takers, and memorable commencement activities. This package covers the event fee, activities, prizes (yes, prizes!), and of course, LET review materials and drills.
MindGym’s Family of Topnotchers
March 2013 LET TOPnotchers
- Aileen Dacasin (Top 1, Elementary, 89.80)
- Conrado Sotelo (Top 2, Secondary, 92.00)
- Alex Brigoli (Top 3, Secondary, 91.60)
- Kristine Joy Paas (Top 4, Secondary, 91.40)
- Karisse Anne Legaspi (Top 8, Elementary, 87.40)
- Stephanie Relampagos (Top 8, Elementary, 87.40)
September 2012 LET TOPnotchers
- Josephus Bumaat (Top 4, Secondary)
- Ma. Cristina Sta. Rita (Top 6, Secondary)
- Aileen Valera (Top 6, Secondary)
- Conchitina de Leon (Top 9, Elementary)
March 2012 LET TOPnotchers
- M. J. Pagaduan (Top 2)
- Don Galinato (Top 7)
- Kleng Mambiar (Top 8)
- Edith Abangan (Top 9)
- Vanessa Simon (Top 9)
- JoAnne Mejia (Top 10)
September 2011 LET TOPnotchers
- Dy-An Angco (Top 6)
- Wilson Espiritu (Top 7)
- Patricia Jhoanna Caguin del Rosario (Top 10)
- Celeste Lamayan (Top 10)
September 2010 LET TOPnotchers
- Jean Millare (Top 1)
- Aicel Alcantara (Top 5)
- Jayson Calventas (Top 7)
April 2010 LET TOPnotchers
- Adienev Reyes (Top 3)
- Melane Manalo (Top 3)
- Noel Carena (Top 6)
- Rona Lumba (Top 7)
October 2009 LET TOPnotchers
- Angelica “Ericka” Villafuerte (Top 4, Secondary)
- Sheryll Raquipiso (Top 5, Secondary)
About MindGym Philippines
MindGym Philippines is a lifelong learning center where education coaches share their best in a casual, fun, and nurturing environment. We are engaged in memory improvement workshops, art and design workshops, academic tutorials and review, and intensive coaching for Licensure Examination for Teachers (LET). We challenge our learners to achieve peak results in school, work, and the board exams. A proven track record for our methods: Our LET Review has consistently produced national teacher topnotchers since 2009.
2014 Licensure Examination for Teachers Schedule
- January 26, 2014 – LET 2014 March 9, 2014 – Target release date of exam results November 29, 2013 – Deadline of Applications for Repeaters December 13, 2013 – Deadline of Applications for First-timers
- July 27, 2014 – LET 2014 September 14, 2014 – Target release date of exam results May 30, 2014 – Deadline of Applications for Repeaters June 13, 2014 – Deadline of Applications for First-timers
- View the requirements for LET Application
- Check out how to apply online for the LET here.
- Like our Facebook Page for LET announcements, tips, and freebies.
Review with MindGym! Reserve your slot now:
Call: (02) 437-5880 / (02) 986-0944 Text: 0939 899 9989 / 0927 877 0800 Email: email@example.com Office hours: Tuesdays to Sundays, 10am to 6pm Find us at: 219 JP Rizal Street, Project 4, Quezon City MindGymPhilippines.com Facebook.com/MindGymPhilippines