LETers’ Choice Warm-Ups Book 1
The MindGym family welcomes a “baby” — of the hearts, hands, and minds of MindGym’ LET topnotchers, passers, and coaches.
We conceived of LETers’ Choice as a first-of-its-kind LET reviewer embodying our ideals, knowledge, experiences, tools and best practices in coaching aspiring LET takers pass the LET smartly. The book echoes our live, 18-day face-to-face LET coaching session (in its caring, friendly and personalized style).
Why LETers’ Choice is Different
LETers’ Choice fills an important gap in LET reviewers today. There are many good books written by educators to help the LET reviewee and we have referred to some of these books in our review classes. However, we found some things missing in these books — little details that (in our experience at MindGym) proved critical for LET success:
- the personal touch of a supportive coach or friend,
- a blueprint to follow for LET success,
- enough feedback and assurance that we are on the right track,
- air of confidence that we have all that it takes to pass the LET, and
- the personal affirmation of a “Yes, I can!” reminder
Why LETers’ Choice Fits the Choosy LET-Taker
LETers’ Choice easily becomes an individual LET taker’s own book (and a precious keepsake after LET). With LETers’ Choice, a reviewee:
- has a faithful companion in his LET journey since the book easily fits one’s bag and can be carried anywhere;
- has a virtual coach that guides and challenges him/her to meet his/her LET challenges each step that he/she takes;
- has a headstart in LET since a reviewee begins with a realistic LET sizing up of his/her strengths and weaknesses; thus, making review focused, efficient, and beneficial.
- gets a peek into the winning ways, habits, attitudes and secrets MindGym topnotchers and passers which he/she can emulate; and
- increases his/her chances of passing the LET while enjoying the journey, with lots of relevant and interesting activities to do.
What’s Inside LETers’ Choice
- LET readiness drills in General and Professional Education with annotated answers to warm you up, just as limbering and stretching exercises in a gym.
- Bird’s eye view of your LET journey from filing your LET application until LET day (to serve as a guide and remove the anxieties of first-time LET takers).
- Mind mapped LET competency checklist based on the NCBTS (National Competency Based Teacher Standards) and Table of Specification (TOS) for LET.
- A glimpse into MindGym topnotchers’ habits, insights, tips, and secrets on their LET experience and inspirational stories from ordinary LETers who proved to be victors.
- Interesting activities to do like: goal setting, LET planning, improving study skills, physical fitness, and writing affirmations.
How to order your copy
1) Fill this up: Book Order Form
2) Wait for our email confirmation (with info about payment and shipping details):
For Delivery: You will need to remit Php 395 plus Php 100 flat rate shipping fee (we send out books via couriers LBC and Air 21).
Estimated delivery time is 4-6 working days. We deliver on TUESDAYS and FRIDAYS only. Cut-off time for Payments is Tuesdays and Fridays 2pm. If you can’t make it in time for the cut-off, we’ll send your order on the next scheduled delivery day.
For Pick-Up Orders: You may pick-up your copy at MindGym Philippines, 219 J. P. Rizal, Project 4, Quezon City between 10 AM to 6 PM, Monday to Friday. Please call us at 4375880/9860944 or text 0927-8770800 before picking up
Our book contains study skills, tips, LET-taking info, and drills on General & Professional Education only (no Majorship drills). We created it as a supplement to your ongoing review and as an orientation to the LET process, not to replace your existing reviewers.
We care so much for this baby book project. It is a dream come true for us to write a LET reviewer. It is a spark of hope that we share with LET takers living in areas far from MindGym Philippines’ review center, those with limited funds for live coaching, and those who would want to enrich their LET preparation (to top the LET). It is another seed we sow in empowering education graduates and teachers meet their longings to be licensed teachers.
Do you want to succeed in LET? Make a choice now.
Book published in January 2012 by MindGym Philippines
Get your copy from our local distributors