August 8 to 10: LET Secrets Revealed in 3 days!
A Three-day power coaching inclusive of a LET simulation, recommended for teachers taking the August 17 LET specially:
- Crammers—those who work best under pressure or benefit more from the “recency effect”
- Those who are self-reviewing and want a boost in their self-confidence to pass/Top the LET
- Those who want a quick and effective way of passing the LET with very very little time and a minimal budget to make it
- Those who can’t afford to FAIL in meeting their LET dreams.
Enrollment starts July 30 up to August 5 only.
Proceed to MindGym 219 J.P. Rizal, Project 4, Quezon City. Call 437-5880 from 10 am for concerns or post at our Facebook page.
This is our own way of extending a hand to teachers who are still texting, calling, and writing for LET coaching. Limited seats only.
Php 2,000 for non-MindGym reviewees
Php 1,000 for MindGym family reviewees
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What’s the difference with LET Secrets and the Three-Day Power Coaching last July 18-20?
Compared to our July Power Coaching, no full lectures will be held in LET Secrets. Instead, expect discussions of must-know TIPS and DRILLS that we think you need to be familiarized with for the LET 2014.
Oh hello, I’m a MindGym alumni (joined 18-day LET Coaching / Specialization / Power Coaching). Should I still attend this?
We’ve already touched upon all LET info needed in our past review at MindGym. However, if you feel like you still need that One Last PUSH.. then yes you may still join 🙂
Will my LET Specialization be covered?
There will be a mock LET to be held on Day 1 for your Specialization. For the rest of the days, we will be covering ONLY General Education and Professional Education tips and drills.
Who are encouraged to attend?
- Non-MindGym LET-takers who still want to review with MindGym
- LET-takers who weren’t able to make last July’s Three-Day Power Coaching
- MindGym reviewees who still need that One Last PUSH!
How do I register?
- Go to MindGym at Project 4, Quezon City and pay the registration fee.
- OR remit the registration fee via payment methods and email a photo of the transaction slip + your info to firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR MORE INFO: call 4375880 (10 am onwards only)