LET Secrets Revealed Davao
Grasp last minute must-know knowledge, skills, and tips to pass and TOP the Licensure Examination for Teachers!
Join our three-day Power Coaching for the LET this March 2015.
Learn LET-winning strategies, insights, and tips at MindGym’s LET Secrets Revealed!
LET Secrets Revealed is inclusive of a simulated mock exam, General and Professional Education lessons capsulized for LET, test-taking tips, and inspirationals.
Highly-recommended for teachers taking the 2015 March 29 LET and suited mainly for:
- Those who work best under time pressure (crammers)
- Those who may benefit from the “recency effect” in learning
- Those who self-reviewed and want an instant boost in their self-confidence to pass/Top the LET
- Those who have not had an opportunity for face-to-face review-coaching for LET due to budget constraints.
- Those who are currently reviewing through online LET sites and need last-minute tips.
- Those who can’t afford to FAIL in meeting their LET dreams.
LET Secrets Revealed is our way of reaching out to many students who requested, through texts, calls, and online media for LET coaching in Mindanao.
Limited seats only.
What to expect
DAY 1: Mock LET
Experience a mock exam to familiarize yourself and help you avoid hassles and blunders in filling up LET forms. Our mock LET is designed to ensure that you complete the LET within the time allotted and give you time to build up your stamina and endurance for a whole day test.
DAYS 2-3: Power Refresher
Expect power refreshers, learning folios, more drills, testimonials and stories about topnotchers and specially-challenged MindGym reviewees-passers. Also enjoy bonding times with fellow LET takers and a memorable commencement send-off before the LET.
How to Register
- REMIT your registration fee (Php 2,000.00) via:
- Banco de Oro: Deposit to Alice G. Roselo, Savings account, 207-000-9641
- Globe G-Cash: Payment for Alice G. Roselo 0927-8770800
- LBC: Remit as “Card Loading” transaction to Alice G. Roselo, card no. 4215 8500 2530 8819, contact number 0927-8770800
- Cebuana Lhuillier: Remit to Alice G. Roselo, 219 JP Rizal Street, Project 4, Quezon City, contact number 0927-8770800
- After sending your payment, please email a photo of your transaction slip along with the following info to email@example.com:
- LET Major
- Within 24 hours (excluding weekends), we will confirm your registration by email and/or text message. You may also follow up via 0939-8999989 or (02) 437-5880 or (02) 986-0944 or MindGym’s Facebook Page.
Join Our Facebook Event here! https://www.facebook.com/events/797860203619455
MindGym Coach and Associate Educational Director
Fell in love with teaching at age 10 as a young catechist in his hometown in Aurora province. Albert recalls, “It was fun and creative! After my first 1 1/2-hour catechetical class, I knew I was destined to be a teacher”. [showhide type=”albert” more_text=”More →” less_text=”← Less” hidden=”yes”]
Being a consistent honor student, one could expect no less from him other than excellence. He is the Top 3 in the April 2009 LET.
Coach Albert has been blessed with multiple intelligences, has been through a range of experiences, and has undergone a host of education courses which he uses altogether to make every learning session at MindGym as unique as possible.
He has been a public servant, researcher, community organizer, youth leader, and voice talent. He has a degree in Public Administration (PA), cum laude, from UP Diliman, a Masters in PA from the Colombo Plan Staff College for Human Resources Development in Asia and the Pacific Region, credentials in philosophy and drafting arts. He was a consistent outstanding student in all of these courses. He is currently completing his dissertation for a Doctorate in Public Administration at UP, honors standing.
Having a trained memory which can effectively recall facts for a longer period of time, he has an unfair advantage when in comes to learning and teaching. He is the “brain” and energy which keeps MindGym vibrantly alive.
He has recently co-authored a LET Review book published by MindGym Philippines.
Follow Coach Albert’s Twitter account here.[/showhide]
MindGym Coach and Educational Administrator
A gleeful golden lady who found a path in teaching’s wonderland! Alice never dreamt of being a professional teacher (though she’s had several brief stints in training, teaching, and education administration locally and overseas). She has been for most of her life a power and energy planner, a mom for all seasons, and a student for life. [showhide type=”alice” more_text=”More →” less_text=”← Less” hidden=”yes”]
She has recently found a new path in nonformal, nontraditional education as she gives her best to MindGym Philippines’ students and reviewees.
She has a degree in Business Economics and a Certificate in Professional Education from UP, an MBA from De La Salle University; and two international courses: Energy Policy and Planning from the University
of Pennsylvania and Medical Transcription from the San Jose State University. Her varied corporate, business and educational exposures have been handy in giving MindGym a lead as a creative, dynamic, and
effective social enterprise.
As Education Administrator/Director of MindGym, she tackles the center’s day-to-day affairs and gives its learners the warmth, care, and support that only the “heart” could afford to deliver. As one of the main
coaches for MindGym’s intensive coaching for the LET, she infuses practical lessons not only for LET success but for life as a teacher.
She vows to be a lifelong learner.
She has recently co-authored a LET Review book published by MindGym Philippines.[/showhide]
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We offer licensure examination for teachers review, memory improvement workshops, art workshops, and academic tutorials. You may read more about us at http://www.mindgymphilippines.com/about/
- Non-MindGym LET-takers who still want to review with MindGym
- LET-takers who weren’t able to make our Three-Day Power Coaching in Quezon City
- MindGym reviewees who still need that One Last PUSH!
I'm a MindGym alumni (joined 18-day LET Coaching / Specialization / Power Coaching). Should I still attend this?
Make your remaining days before the boards count!
Need more information?
CALL: (02) 437-5880 / (02) 986-0944 / 0939 899 9989
TEXT: 0939 899 9989
ADDRESS: 219 JP Rizal Street, Project 4, Quezon City (Open Tues to Sunday, 10am to 5pm)
LET Review Alternatives
With our consistent high 86%-96% passing rate and topnotchers at every LET, MindGym Philippines is the best LET review center you can join in preparation for the Licensure Examination for Teachers 2015.