Join our 2015 Summer Art Workshops!
Classes available for beginner and intermediate learners:
- Batch 1 — May 1, 4, 6, 8, 11, 13, 2015
- Batch 2 — May 15, 18, 20, 22, 26, 27, 2015
- Batch 3 — May 29, June 1, 3, 5, 8, 10, 2015
74 Rosa Alvero Street, Loyola Heights, Quezon City (near Mcdonald’s Katipunan). Parking slots available.
Only Php 3,000 for six 2-hour classes, inclusive of art materials
How to Register
Please call 437-5880 / 986-0944 / 0939-899-9989 to sign up!
About our Art Coach
His specialty is acrylic color painting and sculpture. He is also skilled in the use of all major painting media such as colored pencils, pen and ink, acrylic, oil pastel, tempera, watercolor, and oil.
Previously he has worked as resident illustrator and researcher for Edgar Valdez Studio of American Ballet, as well as set designer for Dulaang Laboratorio, Dulaang UP, and Repertory Philippines.
He studied at the University of the Philippines College of Fine Arts, major in Visual Communication.
About MindGym’s Art Workshops
At MindGym, we teach art as a whole-brain activity—the use of the left- and right-brain. Our students become well-grounded on the art foundations, the basic rules (color, harmony, balance, etc.), and universal standards. This empowers them to create styles and expressions reflective of their individuality.
Discover and improve your creative talent in visual arts!
Enrolling with MindGym will let you:
- Learn basic visual elements: shapes, tones, colors, and dimensions
- Develop a systematic approach to drawing and the use of various art media and materials
- Explore your own artistic creativity as you play with visual rhythm, contrast, harmony, light, and space
- Draw, paint, and express yourself as you see life and the world in your own perspective as an artist
- Have fun with hands-on projects
- Bring home your works of art to be admired by everyone
One-on-one Classes Available
Our art enrichment courses are open to students of all ages. One-on-one class schedules depends on student and artist’s agreement.
Contact us to book a class.