Below are some tips I could give because this is what has been effective for me:
1) Find a suitable review center. They can help you organize your review. If you have questions about the topics, you can ask them for help.
2) Mental motivation everyday. YES! YOU CAN! Be loud in motivating yourself.
3) Pray for guidance. Always do things in the name of our God. Thank Him for everyday you are alive!
4) Family support. My wife and my son inspires me so much that I needed to pass the LET for them.
5) Review at the best time. Early morning for works because the mind is refreshed from the stressful yesterday.
6) Balance work and review. If working, always have self-discipline in making your schedule. If not, you can so much time to review which even makes you a Top contender.
7) Leisure time if stressed. Being happy helps restore the your body systems 🙂 Play contact sports to train your body also.
8) Do drills as much as you can. It can make you “encyclopedic” in no time. Drills helps you familiarize with the LET items
9) Know thyself. Know you limits and surpass them. Be confident that you can pass the LET efficiently
10) Eat a balanced diet. No to stress eating. Maintain a healthy lifestyle so not to compromise confidence.
Thank you and God Bless!
Gerald Marquez Antonio graduated from J.P.Sioson Colleges, Inc. He achieved the Top 6 rank for Secondary Education (Biological Sciences – 89.40) from the 2015 March Licensure Examination for Teachers.