PRC MAJOR UPDATE: LET Specialization Change for September 2015 LET

MindGym LET Specialization

PRC has major updates for LET Specialization assignments this 2015 September Licensure Examination for Teachers:

A. TECHNOLOGY and LIVELIHOOD EDUCATION

1. Graduates of Technology Education, AB Fine Arts, AB Interior Design, and AB Architecture will still take TLE as LET specialization.
  2. Graduates of business courses who used to have TLE as their LET specialization will now take Social Studies majorship.

B. VALUES EDUCATION

1. Graduates of AB Philosophy, AB Theology, and AB Humanities will still take Values Education as their LET majorship.
  2. Graduates of AB Psychology and AB Guidance and Counseling will take Social Studies majorship.
  3. Graduates of BS Psychology may opt for either Social Sciences or Biological Sciences.

These changes have taken effect as of this filing for the 2015 September LET. PRC has yet to release an official memo, but you may call your nearest office to clarify and confirm.

Follow the conversation at our Facebook Page here →

Looking for a LET Specialization-only review course? Join us at MindGym this August 16-23, 2015 (Php 2,000, inclusive of workbook). More info →

About MindGym

MindGym Philippines is a learning center directed by educators with the passion to teach, learn, care, and share the best! We offer licensure exam reviews, art workshops, and academic tutorials.

, ,

139 Responses to PRC MAJOR UPDATE: LET Specialization Change for September 2015 LET

1. FRAN 2015/08/26 at 11:23 am #

Hi! Just saw this today. My undergrad is BS Psych and I filed my application first week of June. I was given Values Ed for my major. Should I need to change it? If yes, what’s the process? Been trying to reach PRC but to no avail. Also, do you have reviewers for social sciences?

• MindGym 2015/09/02 at 5:03 pm #

Hi Fran,

PRC contacted everyone who had their LET majors changed either via email or SMS between June-August. If you haven’t received any messages from them, then it means that your original LET Specialization still applies (the one you got from your application). To be safe, you can get yours double checked by going to the nearest PRC office.

2. elma 2015/09/21 at 9:37 am #

Hi po. when will be the start of your review for the march 2016 exam? pwede po bang every saturday lng po? thnx.

• MindGym 2015/10/20 at 7:07 pm #

Hi Elma! Registration for our Licensure Examination for Teachers LET review 2016 is NOW OPEN. If you register on or before October 30, 2015, get Php 1,000 (EARLY BIRD PROMO)! Kindly check the details at http://www.mindgymphilippines.com/letreview

3. Jervis 2015/09/25 at 9:55 pm #

Hello. Mine too. My undergrad is BS. Info Tech. Then, I was given TLE as my major. But upon looking my room assignment I was under Social Studies. I tried to call PRC Baguio but got no response from them. I still don’t know what to do.

4. mind gym 2015/09/26 at 2:44 pm #

@ Jervis: We had several reviewees whom I asked to go to PRC due to ths same case, but unfortunately they were told that they have to take whatever is written in the List of Room Assignments, an official document. Our reviewees had to come for new Specialization materials, the least we can do to help them.

• char 2015/10/29 at 11:28 am #

hi.. what about BS ICT? may nagsasabi kasi na math tas ung iba sabi TLE. pwde po malaman ung senu if ano po talaga ang major ng ICt..? salamat po..

• MindGym 2015/11/10 at 6:01 pm #

ICT / IT / Computer Education = TLE. You may double check with PRC to be sure.

5. ehms 2015/10/06 at 6:27 pm #

hi it. grad. po ako wat will be may major po if kukuha ng unit for teaching some say po math,tle,soc sci. and need po ba na mag punta muna prc before magenroll to clarify?

• MindGym 2015/11/10 at 6:10 pm #

Hi Ehms, your LET Specialization will depend on your undergraduate degree (if you are not an education course graduation). What is your first / undergrad degree?

6. Agaton H Abawag Jr 2015/10/21 at 11:20 am #

Hello! I am an Accountancy graduate and plans to take the LET next year. What major should I take? TLE or Socia Studies? I will appreciate your response.

• MindGym 2015/11/10 at 5:52 pm #

Hi Agaton! You might be assigned with Mathematics. Either way, as a tip you should know that TLE is probably the most challenging LET Specialization of all because of the sheer volume and range of topics you’ll need to review compared to the other majors 😛

• Boots Abawag 2016/01/19 at 10:00 am #

Hi!

I just want to raise the same concern. Did the Accountancy graduates who reviewed in MindGym took Social Science as their specialization? PRC has no response yet to my email. Also, they’re always busy that they can’t attend to your concern if you’ll go there personally.

Thanks in advance for your response.

Boots

• MindGym 2016/01/28 at 5:49 pm #

Hi Boots, yes BS Accountancy graduates were assigned with Social Studies as their LET Specialization this batch (as of 2016 March LET).

7. joy 2015/11/12 at 11:33 pm #

Hello! I am a BSAgriculture graduate major in Animal science. I am now taking CPE course and is very interested in English and Values education however my chosen field is a bit off. what would be the close specialization as far as my course is concerned? thank you in advance

• MindGym 2015/11/16 at 4:20 pm #

Hi Joy, PRC will most likely assign you the LET Specialization Agriculture and Fisheries since you finished Animal Science.

LET majors are based on the number of units and subjects you have accomplished as an undergraduate.

If you want to pursue a completely different different major, you will be required to take corresponding additional units for them (ie, undergrad units for English or Values). It’s best to discuss these tracks with your professors at your CPE course/school 🙂

8. Esther 2015/11/14 at 12:40 pm #

Updates po tungkol dito? Kukuha na ako this march. BSIT ako….anu yung e major?

• MindGym 2015/11/23 at 3:14 pm #

Hi Esther,

If your IT course is IT engineering-oriented, your LET Specialization is Math. All other IT courses are Social Studies.

9. Rialin Alvarado 2015/11/16 at 2:26 pm #

im graduated bachelor office administration and also take 18units of education i plan to take let september 2016..Anu po maggng major ko?

• MindGym 2015/11/23 at 3:15 pm #

Hi Rialin! All business/finance/management-related courses are assigned with the Social Studies LET Specialization.

10. Aaron 2015/11/23 at 8:55 pm #

hello po, im a graduate of BS accountacy, i plan to take the board exam for LET, im confused kasi po ang BS accountacy is not a branch of mathematics, it is a business coarse,, hindi po namin naging major ang trigonomutry, calculus, physics and math related topics like algebra and Geometry, calculus,,so far po yung mga major subject namin are practical accoungting 1 and 2, business law, auditing theory and problems, and business taxation.

na confused po ako, kasi po linalagay po kami sa mathematics major, yung iba po sabi sa TLE dahil may financial accounting, and entrepreneurship, then ngayon po as of September 2015 yung nandito sa page po ninyo, ang mga business coarse will now have Social studies as their major instead of TLE.

currently po naka enrol pa po ako ng teaching methodologies as a requirement for LET, gusto ko na pong malaman kung ano specialization ko and ako po ba ang pipili ng specialization o PRC? kasi po kung pipiliin ko Social studies as of September 2015, baka po papalitan ng PRC, yung major na hindi ko po napag aralan,,,,,

salamat po,,, gusto kko na pong mag review, hopefully po matulungan niyo ako…

Godbless

• MindGym 2015/11/24 at 12:19 pm #

Hi Aaron, as of September 2015 PRC has released a memo that announced this change in the LET Specializations. Under this memo, as a BS Accountancy graduate, you should be a Social Studies major.

However you MAY also be assigned to Math, depending on the units the PRC officer evaluated on your undergraduate course transcript. You may clarify this with your PRC officer (tell him/her that your units are management and not Math), but most likely you will only be choosing between Social Studies and Math and NOT TLE anymore.

If your LET Specialization is TLE, we advise that you get it double-checked ASAP because PRC might change it to Math or Social Studies at last-minute, like what has happened to many of our reviewees this previous batch (they got text messages only 1-2 months before the exam).

A quick guide for non-education graduates’ LET Specializations, as of the Sept 2015 change:
      – Business / management / social work-related courses – Social Studies
      – Engineering-oriented courses – Math
      – BS* Archi / Interior Design / Fine Arts – TLE (Note that PRC has significantly lessened the undergrad courses assigned under TLE since September 2015.)

Which PRC branch did you apply for? The application period in Manila has not yet started since the results of the September 2015 LET has not been released yet.

11. Bregeen 2015/11/24 at 1:27 am #

hello po.. is it ok to change my major physical science into biological science for this coming LET 2016?

• MindGym 2015/11/24 at 12:07 pm #

Hi Bregeen, your LET Specialization is dependent on the Undergraduate degree and subjects you took in college. If you are a Biology / Nursing / medical-related graduate, you will most likely be given Biological Sciences.

• jude 2015/11/27 at 9:27 pm #

Hi! I would like to ask.. I’m HRM graduate and I’m planning to take the let this coming march 2016. That would be my 2nd time and PRC gave TLE as may specialization last year but I don’t know if I will still take this specialization again or it will change.

• MindGym 2016/01/29 at 8:29 pm #

HRM graduates are assigned to the Social Studies LET Specialization for the 2016 March LET, Jude 🙂

12. maricel 2015/12/01 at 8:57 am #

BS in Computer Science, anu po LET specialization? tnx.. ^_^

• MindGym 2016/01/29 at 8:29 pm #

If your degree course curriculum has more math units, you can opt for the Math Specialization. Otherwise, you will be assigned to Social Studies.

13. argel 2015/12/01 at 4:38 pm #

Good Day po. I’m an IT graduate and currently enrolled to my Educ Units and I’m planning to take the LET Exam next year. What major will I fall? I’m confused if it is going to be Math or Soc. Sci. Thank you. 🙂

• MindGym 2016/01/29 at 8:28 pm #

14. Steffy 2015/12/05 at 3:33 pm #

Hi po, BSHRM is my undergraduate course, TLE po ba ang magiging major of specialozation ko when I take LET exam?

• MindGym 2016/01/29 at 8:23 pm #

For this 2016 March season and based on the updates, you will get Social Studies 😛

15. Christine 2015/12/06 at 12:32 pm #

Is this still up until 2016 Let takers? I mean the major changes made by the PRC… I graduated Accounting but i have units of Electronics Technology and of IT course and i practiced IT profession for 13 years… Though they only based your major on your TOR i’m afraid they still would assign me to Social Studies… this has not been within my framework and my practice…

But it was such a relief when i read somewhere that topnotch coaches of Midgym specialize on SocScie…

When will be the earliest enrollment in your review center as prep for September 2016 Let exam?

• MindGym 2016/01/29 at 8:22 pm #

Hi Christine, yes it depends on your TOR + units taken + current LET season to determine your LET Specialization nowadays because PRC updates them depending on the needs of the local Education field.

We will announce schedules for the September 2016 LET this April, so please do watch out for announcements here or on our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/mindgymphilippines 🙂

16. dio 2015/12/06 at 12:45 pm #

hello po! I am a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Statistics po… i have more than 30 units of Mathematics subject. Will it be possible that the PRC will give me a Social Studies as my major exam this coming March 2016 LET? pls reply… thank u.

• MindGym 2016/01/29 at 8:20 pm #

Hi Dio, you will most likely get Math.

However you may explain your case to the PRC officer who will be assigning your LET Specialization, and try to make a stand for which Specialization you prefer (Social Studies vs Math).

17. Blitz 2015/12/06 at 10:16 pm #

hello po
    tanung ko lng p

tle-major po aq tpuz last sept. let exam nalipat pu aq xa social stUdie

pag nag oNline na pu kya aq sa pRc. ay gnun pdin pu b ang major na itetake q
    or sa social science na tlga major at nd q n pdEng plita
    slamat p
    naway mahelp nyu pu aq

• MindGym 2016/01/29 at 8:19 pm #

Hi Blitz, what is your LET Specialization? PRC has posted a major change for LET Specializations this 2016 March LET so it’s possible that your major is different now.

18. James 2015/12/09 at 9:32 am #

Hello! My undergraduate degree is BS Accounting technology minor in philosophy. I’m currently teaching philosophy and at the same time taking up my Master of arts in philosophy. Should I take the Values education path or the other way around? or can I choose the path that I want? thank you an d God bless!

• MindGym 2016/01/29 at 8:18 pm #

Hi James, I think at this point you would have enough units for either Values Education and Social Studies (Accounting this batch) so you can choose your LET Specialization preference 🙂

19. Alona 2015/12/30 at 11:34 am #

Hi i am BSIT graduate and took 18 units and im planning to take let on march 2016 then ano po ang mgiging major k?

• MindGym 2016/01/29 at 7:06 pm #

Hi Alona,

For the 2016 March LET batch, if your IT course is IT engineering-oriented, your LET Specialization is Math. All other IT courses are Social Studies.

20. Olea 2016/01/02 at 4:02 pm #

hello po. Im graduated as a BSBA major in Financial Management at kumuha po ako units of education at nakuha kong major is Mathematics. Anong major ko sa LET since ang dami kong naririnig na bago na daw curriculum? Sabi nila TLE, iba Social Science ung iba Math? kaya naguguluhan po ako.

• MindGym 2016/01/29 at 7:05 pm #

Hi Olea, business-related courses were assigned with the Social Studies LET Specialization this 2016 March LET batch.

PRC’s assignment of courses are constantly updated according to the Education industry’s needs, so LET Specialization assignments could also depend on which LET batch you are taking.

21. cza 2016/01/11 at 10:54 am #

Hi. I had AB psychology as my bachelor’s degree. Based on this PRC update I have to take SOCIAL STUDIES as my major but can I change it to VALUES EDUCATION since I am currently working as a guidance coach/teacher?

• MindGym 2016/01/28 at 6:03 pm #

Hi Cza, yes this is possible. You may try reasoning out with the PRC officer when you apply for the LET.

22. civram 2016/01/11 at 8:05 pm #

hello.. I am a graduate of BS in Hospitality Management.. what major should I take, TLE or Social Studies??
    Thank you!

• MindGym 2016/01/28 at 6:01 pm #

Hi Civram, for this March 2016 LET season, you will be assigned with the Social Studies LET Specialization.

23. Fi_bi 2016/01/11 at 8:43 pm #

hello po..

I do have two undergrad degree – Accountancy and Business Admin. in Human Resource..
    I plan to take LET this 2016..What major will I be given?..

• MindGym 2016/01/28 at 6:01 pm #

Hi Fi_bi, all business-related courses for this 2016 March LET were given the Social Studies LET Specialization by PRC.

24. roselyn osorio 2016/01/12 at 8:49 am #

hello, bscs graduate po ako, ano po ba major ko dpat?

• MindGym 2016/01/28 at 6:00 pm #

Hi Roselyn, is this BS Computer Science? For this 2016 March LET, PRC will assign you the Mathematics LET Specialization.

• aying 2016/02/18 at 1:09 pm #

hi po..BSIT grad po ako..Bachelor of Science in Information Technology..I filed at PRC last January 2016 with Math as my major. But on the first of week of February, PRC manila texted me that my major was changed to Soc Sci..Who among you have the same scenario with mine?

• MindGym 2016/02/23 at 9:06 pm #

Hi Aying, unfortunately we do have reviewees who have been re-assigned at last-minute to a different LET Specialization, just like you.

PRC has this power and adjusts based on trends of what kind of teachers the education sector need (ie, for this season, PRC foresees that more teachers who specialize Social Studies are needed than those who do for Math, and the current number of applicants is too low to fulfill this need).

You may call your nearest PRC office to verify, but most likely your LET Specialization now is Social Studies.

25. CRISTINE 2016/01/13 at 5:06 pm #

Hi po, as an Agriculture graduate major in Animal Husbandry, can i take Biological Science as my major in Education? Because my school don’t have/offer an Agriculture and Fisheries major.Thank you.

• MindGym 2016/01/28 at 5:57 pm #

Hi Cristine, PRC will most likely assign the LET Specialization Agriculture and Fisheries exactly because of your undergraduate degree 😛

We will have Agri LET Specialization review at MindGym this 3rd week of February, inclusive of a workbook. Please call us at 4375880 to register. You may check out our LET Specialization workshop at http://www.mindgymphilippines.com/letspecialization

26. Pen 2016/01/20 at 11:15 am #

Hello, is 18 units still applicable for individuals who do not graduated with a degree in education because I heard it must be 30 units.

Thanks! 🙂

• MindGym 2016/01/28 at 5:50 pm #

It’s still 18 units now Pen, as posted in PRC’s requirements prior to LET application.

27. Sam 2016/01/20 at 6:54 pm #

Hello po!
    I’m an upcoming graduate of BSED.
    I just wanna ask kung makaka pag LET po ako. Foreigner po ako but dito nag aral mula elementary.
    Gusto ko po talaga mag LET 🙁

• MindGym 2016/01/28 at 5:47 pm #

Hi Sam, thank you for wanting to take the LET 🙂 This is possible, but please check your nearest PRC office to get the complete and updated list of requirements. I suggest that you go earlier (even before you graduate) so that you are aware of any special required documents by the time you apply for the LET.

28. joh 2016/01/26 at 9:38 am #

hi,
    im a graduate of accountancy and enrolled education earning units to be able to take the LET
    what books/reviewers should i read/review?
    thank you.

29. Wilson Bathan 2016/01/27 at 9:31 am #

Hi, im a Computer Science graduate 2000, i have applied LET and gave me Math major, i got exam last sept 2015 but not got lucky, i applied this dec for second time, they give me Math major, i prepared TLE since my major is computer, can it be changed to TLE , im calling PRC but phones are busy

• MindGym 2016/01/28 at 5:40 pm #

Hi Wilson, PRC updates the LET Specialization according to the season so it’s not unusual that you got assigned to Math now instead of TLE.

If it makes you feel better, the scope of Math Specialization isn’t as huge as TLE’s. Also if you need in your Specialization review, I hope that you would consider joining us at our live Specialization classes at MindGym on Feb 20 / 21 / 27 / 28. Check out how to register here: http://www.mindgymphilippines.com/letspecialization

30. Ivy 2016/01/31 at 3:59 am #

Hi po..I’m ivy po.graduate po ako ng bs comp.scie last 2010.plan ko pa po magaply ng let exam.ano po ang magiging major ko? Kng sakaling mkapada po ng exam, elementary or high school? Pwede po magturo?/tnx sa info..

• MindGym 2016/02/05 at 6:47 pm #

Hi Ivy,

It depends on whether your Computer Science course is more Math oriented or IT-oriented. You’ll get either Math or Social Studies.

As for the school where you’ll apply.. Computer Science is a Secondary course, meaning you may teach this in High School. If you will be applying for an elementary department that needs an IT/Computer teacher, then yes you may apply there too (double check their requirements).

31. Noe 2016/02/01 at 10:19 pm #

Hi! I am a BSBA Marketing Management graduate. May chance pa po ba na mapalitan ng TLE ang Social Studies for September 2016 LET. Parang mas prefer ko ang Social Studies kaysa TLE kc sobrang lawak ng sakop ng subject na ito. Need ur reply, thanks.

• MindGym 2016/02/05 at 6:43 pm #

As of 2016 March LET, business-related courses are already assigned with Social Studies. If there is no memo for the September LET, then you’re in luck!

32. Lynne Ongcuangco 2016/02/03 at 9:22 pm #

Hello po! I am based in Pangasinan po. How long it will take if I would buy your reviewer and how much po? Salamat po!

33. irene pamintuan 2016/02/11 at 11:55 pm #

hi. I am Irene, bsba financial mangemnt grad taking prof Ed, I am from region 3 pamanga and we dont a PRC branch here, what will be my major? I am going tobtake let in. thanks

• MindGym 2016/02/23 at 9:07 pm #

Most likely Social Studies 🙂

34. Lisa Malubay 2016/02/16 at 5:01 pm #

Hello po! BS Computer Science grad po ako Major in Information Management. Based po sa new designation list ng prc sa math specialization ko. Pwede ba ako maassign ng prc sa social studies or social science maybe? since my major is information management kasi po sakto lang nmn ang galing ko sa math. Magkano din po pala ang review fee po sa inyo? thanks po.

• MindGym 2016/02/23 at 9:02 pm #

Hi Lisa! Yes it’s possible to be assigned to Social Studies if you explain to the PRC officer the units/classes you’ve taken. However if it’s Computer Science, the most obvious LET Specialization that you’ll get is Math.

Yes, please join us for our 18-day LET Coaching for the September 2016 exam! Our LET program is Php 8,000 ALL-IN (meaning no hidden or additional fees). Early Bird registration is also ongoing where you can get Php 1,000 OFF. Check out how to register here and more: http://www.mindgymphilippines.com/letreview

35. Bea 2016/02/17 at 10:40 pm #

Im a bs- psych grad and recently applied for Let and as per past passer they got values ed but I just got a text via magtxt.com :PRCAPLICDIV:
    GUD PM.RE-LET-APPLIC. YOUR APPLIC FOR LET-SEC-TLE IS TRANSFERRED TO SEC-SOCIAL STUDIES(BS-PSY GRAD).

from: magTXT.com
    (do not reply)
    im a bit cnfuse pls help thanks.

• MindGym 2016/02/23 at 8:59 pm #

Hi Bea, it means that PRC has reassigned you to the LET Specialization Social Studies. You may call up your nearest PRC office to verify this information or contest their decision (ie, if you prefer to be a Values Ed major since you are a Psych grad after all).

36. Marie 2016/02/24 at 12:23 pm #

hello po BSCS po aku major in programming ask lang po am I belong to math specialization,pwd po ba akung mag TLE??or ma’am pwd po ba mkita yung guidlines nyo?

• MindGym 2016/02/29 at 3:22 pm #

Hi Marie, the guidelines of the LET Specialization are issued by PRC and not by review centers like us/MindGym 🙂 It’s best to ask this from the PRC branch from where you will be applying.

As for your LET Specialization, it actually depends on the LET BATCH you will be applying for, if you will get TLE or Math. Sometimes students are assigned to a related LET Specialization because there is a demand for those type of teachers, versus the one they previously applied for. PRC adjusts to the demands accordingly. Again, PRC is the one who determines this so it’s best to clarify the guidelines with them.

37. Marie 2016/02/24 at 12:24 pm #

do have review center here in Tacloban?

• MindGym 2016/02/29 at 3:19 pm #

Hi Marie, our review center is only in Manila for now. For reviewees who want to join MindGym, we recommend that they join our self-study online LET review instead 🙂 Kindly check it out at http://www.myreviewcoach.com

38. liz alvarez 2016/02/25 at 4:53 am #

Hi po, mag iinquire po sana ako. Nursing grad po ako, and i would like to take elem educ po sana. If ever po,ano po ang best na.kunin kong major pra po sa exam?thanks po!

• MindGym 2016/02/29 at 3:17 pm #

Hi Liz, if you are a nursing graduate you will most likely get the Secondary Education – Biology LET Specialization. If you want to get Elementary Education, you need to have Elementary education-related units taken from college (this depends on the curriculum of where you will be studying again).

• jellen 2016/04/27 at 1:49 am #

hi po, RN na po ako. Tanong ko lang kung kelangan pa yung 18 units para makapag take ng LET?

• MindGym 2016/05/10 at 2:55 pm #

Hi Jellen, yes it’s the first and foremost PRC requirement that you need to have 18 education units before applying for the LET.

39. Jessica 2016/02/27 at 1:44 pm #

hello po, this question po is not connected to LET Specialization change, i graduated last 2010 in one of the Universities here in Philippines majority Elementary Education. I just want to ask if I am still qualified to take the LET Examination this September. Baka po hindi na pwede, baka po kukuha ulit ako ng ibang units or mag enrol ulit. Salamat po. I would appreciate kung makasagot po kayo sa katanungan ko.

• MindGym 2016/02/29 at 3:18 pm #

Hi Jessica, yes you are still qualified to apply for the LET. If I were you though, I would apply ASAP since PRC might be increasing the LET-unit requirements soon (from 18 to 30 units).

40. Rhea 2016/02/29 at 1:36 am #

hi mindgym, chemical engineering graduate ako. I heard Science daw ang major ko specifically Physical Science. But I prefer Math than Science. Pede kaya i-request sa PRC na mag math na lang ako since lahat naman sa Math ay tinackle din nmin during college days. Thanks

• MindGym 2016/02/29 at 3:13 pm #

Hi Rhea, yes you will most likely get Physical Science. You can explain your side to your PRC evaluator when you apply for the LET, and why you should receive the Math vs Physics LET Specialization. Let me know what the results will be!

41. Nj 2016/03/21 at 7:36 pm #

Hi po. BSHRM graduate po ako, tapos nag second course po ng Education. Ano po bang major na makukuha ko pag nag take ako ng LET???

• MindGym 2016/03/29 at 5:04 pm #

Social Studies

42. Julia Margarette 2016/03/25 at 7:51 am #

Hello MindGym, kumuha ako ng DPE1 which is 24 units and i am a bs management accounting graduate. Ano po bang pwede kong major? Ang PRC po ba ang magdedicide?

• MindGym 2016/03/29 at 5:00 pm #

Your LET Specialization will most likely be Social Studies 🙂

• Julia Margarette 2016/04/01 at 9:41 pm #

thank you!

43. victor macatol 2016/03/26 at 6:00 am #

Good day. I just want to ask.
    Business course po natapos ko then I was planning to take LET. Pwede po bang TLE ang i-major ko since na MA’s malapit yun s course na natapos ko especially the business math and accounting. 🙂

Hoping for response. Salamat po

• MindGym 2016/03/29 at 4:59 pm #

Hi Victor, your LET Specialization will most likely be Social Studies because of the latest memo update from PRC. You may try asking them to assign you the LET Specialization you prefer when you register.

44. jei 2016/03/27 at 5:25 pm #

hi im a graduate of bachelor science of hotel and restaurant management, ano pong yung major ko? thank you

• MindGym 2016/03/29 at 4:12 pm #

You will most likely be assigned to Social Studies 🙂

45. sheryl 2016/04/06 at 1:02 pm #

Hi po..im a graduate of bachelor of science in industrial technology major in garments technology..ano po kaya ang maging field of specialization q this coming let sept. 2016?

• MindGym 2016/04/08 at 1:41 pm #

Hi Sheryl, maaaring TLE. Makukuha mo yung final decision ng PRC kapag nag-apply at submit ka na ng requirements 🙂

46. john 2016/04/10 at 4:30 pm #

hi po.. im a graduate of BSBA major in marketing.. anu po kaya maging field of specialization q this coming let sept. 2016.

• MindGym 2016/04/19 at 1:02 am #

Business-courses were assigned with Social Studies based on the past few LETs 🙂

47. sheng portades 2016/04/16 at 8:41 am #

Hi i’m Sheng, graduate of Bachelor in Business Teacher Education. the last time i know, business technology ang major ko. in what field of specialization na po kaya ito sa LET this sept.?
    Thank you.

• MindGym 2016/04/19 at 12:55 am #

Business-related courses were assigned with Social Studies as of the past few LETs.

48. Jomel 2016/04/17 at 6:29 am #

hello po, BS Nursing po natapos ko , at sa education ay Biological Science ang major ko… gusto ko po sana mag change ng major , major in english.. possible po ba to at paano po ang procedures? maraming salamat po .

• MindGym 2016/04/19 at 12:53 am #

Hi Jomel, if you have enough English language/subject units in college, then PRC will credit this towards an English LET Specialization. Otherwise your default is Biological Sciences because you graduated from BS Nursing.

49. Aica 2016/04/20 at 9:50 am #

Good day, i’m an AB Psychology graduate and taking up teaching units, i already took the first 9 units last semester.

Ask ko lang po kung possible po ba na may ma-credit mula sa subjects ko noong undergrad pa ako para sa LET? Ang school ko lang po kasi yung nag-credit ng subject na yun which is Educational Psychology.

Mababawas na po ba yun sa 18 units kahit na-take na or kailangan ko pa po i-take?

Paano po ba magpa-credit ng subject if ever? May approval pa po ba yun from PRC?

Sorry po i asked too many questions, confused po kasi ako about this. Thank you po.

• MindGym 2016/04/21 at 12:01 am #

Hi Aica,

The 18 education units is one of the main requirements of PRC so you can apply for the LET. You need to finish the education subjects first before you apply.

For the educ subject you took in your undergraduate degree (Educ Psychology, I suppose this is 3 units?), it’s best to confirm this with the PRC officer assigned 🙂 If it is an education subject, then yes most likely it will be credited in the 18-unit requirement.

50. Lily 2016/05/09 at 8:30 am #

Hi what is the latest update of major designation for BS in Computer Science with 18 units this September 2016? Im confused with the three (TLE, Social Science, and Math).

• MindGym 2016/05/10 at 2:41 pm #

You’ll get BS Math based on our list.