Are you comfortable with cooperative learning? Do you enjoy interactive lessons?
Do you feel at home with friends and coaches giving you feedback, nudging you to do your best?
If you answered yes to those questions, then MindGym might be the best LET review center for you!
Guarantee your topping or passing the 2015 Licensure Examination for Teachers by doing it the MindGym Way
- 47 LET Topnotchers in 4 years (8 Topnotchers from 2014 January; 8 from 2013 Sept LET)
- 88% – 96% passing rate, first timers
- 18-day interactive, cooperative, and fun-filled coaching days
- Unlimited consultations, boosters, extra notes from start of review until LET day
- Four comprehensive, high-quality workbooks
Our 2015 LET Review Package
1. Intensive Coaching for General and Professional Education, and Specialization
2. THREE Exclusive Power Workbooks
- 3,500+ practice drills with essential study notes
3. LETers’ Choice Book 1 – Licensure Examination for Teachers Reviewer
- A virtual LET companion for goal setting, preparation, practice and success
- Includes LET readiness test and mindmaps of must-know knowledge to pass/TOP LET
- Read testimonials →
Venue: MindGym Philippines, 219 J. P. Rizal Street, Project 4, Quezon City
Why Review at MindGym?
A Home of Topnotchers and Passers
For the past 10 LET exams (less than 4 years of operation), we helped coach 47 LET topnotchers (8 Topnotchers from 2014 January; 8 from 2013 Sept LET) and have a very high passing rates for both first timers (88 to 96%) and repeaters (75 to 80%).
Unique and Evolving MindGym Way
With each batch of LET session different from any other batch, the conduct of coaching is likewise attuned to the unique profile of a given batch, to the extent possible—within a general framework using the NCBTS LET Table of Specifications.
Proven MindGym Way to LET Success
MindGym’s way of coaching aspiring teachers has been effective, efficient, and fun. Our coaches are all licensed teachers who recently topped or passed the LET with high ratings. Majority from the University of the Philippines. Each coach is committed to help future teachers reach their LET goals, to go the extra mile to ensure that reviewees pass/TOP the LET.
Regularly updated and fresh LET items
Lots of exercises, drills, and practices which mimic the actual LET.
Proficient, friendly and concerned coaches have experienced actual LET
Coaches are LET TOPnotchers (Albert Basa, Melane Manalo, Maria Reyes, Joanne Mejia, Don Galinato, Danilo Sy, Patricia del Rosario, Aileen, Valera, Magdaline de Luna, Precious Gamboa, Glenn Gilongos, and others), licensed teachers, and subject experts who have very recent experience in taking the LET.
Very Reasonable All-in fee
All-in fee for General and Professional Education and Specialization review, LET simulations, Final Coaching, and LET review materials. Less than Php 40/hour for guaranteed HIGH-QUALITY LET coaching. No more extra/hidden charges for review materials, module tests, pre-LET and Final Coaching/refreshers.
Unlimited consultations with coaches online and offline.
Extra boosters and updates: Tender Loving Care on LET day and beyond
- FREE Wi-Fi, purified drinking water (bring your own glass), coffee (for the first weekend), and use of air-conditioned study room for the duration of the review. Occasional free snacks, prizes, and surprises
- Coaching on memory improvement, speed reading and comprehension, calculator Math
- Photo coverage of review sessions as a keepsake of reviewees’ LET success journey
- Subsidized and/or free snacks and meals; freebies and prizes
How to Register
- Take our free LET diagnostic test at our center, Wednesdays and Saturdays, 10am onwards (*the FREE diagnostic exam will only be given to enrollees or those who will purchase LETers’ Choice Book 1). Contact us at 437-5880 / 0939-899-9989 / 0927-877-0800 to reserve a slot.
The 300-item diagnostic test is a 3-4 hour exam which will give you an idea of your current LET readiness. No need to review prior to taking this. We will accept you whether you pass or fail the test. Please bring a pencil, calculator, a valid ID, and passport ID photo.
- Pay the review fee of Php 7,000. In case you can’t go to the center to reserve, you may pay at Banco De Oro, Globe G-Cash, LBC Express, and Cebuana Lhuillier.
- Start attending your review sessions.
219 J.P. Rizal Street, Project 4, Quezon City (view Google Map)
Commute from Cubao
- Go to the jeepney terminal behind Telus Cubao or across the Tuazon entrance of Ali Mall-Cubao.
- Ride 20th Ave – Project 4 jeep.
- Alight near Pelaez street. MindGym is at your right-side, at a peach 3-storey building with the parking lot in front. It will be easy to locate us with the big tarpaulin banners showing pictures of our LET topnotchers and passers. Please proceed to the second floor of the building to find us.
Commute from UP Diliman
- Take the Katipunan jeep all the way to the LRT-Katipunan station.
- Walk or take any jeep heading straight to Aurora, to the Caltex station.
- At Caltex, ride a jeep to Cubao.
- Alight near Pelaez street, MindGym is at your left side at the peach 3-storey building with the parking lot in front. It will be easy to locate us with the big tarpaulin banners showing pictures of our LET topnotchers and passers. Please proceed to the second floor of the building to find us.
LET Review Options
For those who can’t make it to our live review sessions
LETters’ Choice LET Reviewer Book
Php 395 + Php100 shipping. To order, please fill up this form.
Your best book companion in your LET journey.The only LET review book which contains a complete package of vital information one needs to pass/TOP the LET: what to review, how to review, warm up drills (150 general and 150 professional education drills), study and test-taking strategies and tips from our LET topnotchers. Read more →
Read testimonials → Buy It Now (₱ 395.00)
MyReviewCoach.com Online LET Review (Opens on October 1, 2014)
Get anytime, anywhere access to over 3,500 review items and resources for General and Professional Education, your Specialization, and a Mock LET. Our online program has helped coach 11 topnotchers since 2011, recorded an 85% passing rate, and favorable online experience feedback. Besides access to drills, you’ll also receive weekly emails and meet our LET coaches and your co-online-reviewees through monthly chats. Each access is valid up to the day prior to the LET exam.
Read more →Register Now (₱ 2,950.00)
Specialization-only review (Inclusive of workbook, TBA 2015)
Participating in the MindGym’s live Specialization coaching weekend will let you gain valuable insights on the latest LET test items and tips, and give you ample practice on LET type of drills for your specialization. Specialization review classes are small group meetings facilitated by MindGym topnotchers and high-raters who excelled in their respective LET specializations.
Specialization coaching includes a Workbook with relevant notes and practice drills, developed by MindGym coaches. Depending on your specialization, coaching may take from two to three days.
Joining our Specialization review gives you an extra edge when it comes to 40% of the LET (for Secondary Level LET-takers).
This will be a big help to those who have college courses which did not cover the entirely of LET proficiencies to be tested for their assigned Specialization, those who are self reviewing or part of other LET review centers, online reviewees who want more intensive coaching in their specializations.
Read More → Register Now (₱ 2,000.00)
Three Day Power Coaching (With materials. TBA 2015)
Scheduled two weeks prior to the LET. A big group gathering with MindGym live and online LETers. Your last shot at boosting your confidence in passing/TOPping the LET. Venue: UP Diliman, CSWCD
On the first day, experience a mock exam which will help you avoid hassles and blunders in filling up LET forms, ensure that you complete the LET within the time allotted, and give you time to build up your stamina and endurance for a whole day test.
On the second and third days, expect power refreshers and learning folios, extra drills, testimonials and sharings from topnotchers and specially-challenged MindGym reviewees-passers, warm bonding times with fellow LET takers, and memorable commencement activities.
Read More → Register Now (₱ 2,000.00)
MindGym’s Family of Topnotchers
January 2014 LET TOPnotchers →
- Top 3, Angela Dianne Manangan, 87.40
- Top 5, Van Thaddeus Caro Cruz, 87.00
- Top 7, Karen Kim Ampongan Fernandez, 86.60
- Top 7, Janine Marie Palamos Abalos, 86.60
- Top 7, Marita Reyes De Leon, 86.60
- Top 1, Deidre Roldan Morales, 88.40
- Top 6, Kathleen Jereos Lantin, 88.40
- Top 10, Kevin Michael Sanchez Angelo, 86.20
September 2013 LET TOPnotchers →
- Top 6, Ponilas, Roselyn Palacio – 89.00
- Top 6, Suez, Hannah Carmella – 89.00
- Top 8, Madueno, Lalaine – 88.60
- Top 8, Sapungeon, Fajereen – 88.60
- Top 10, Carlos, Nya Maeen – 88.20
- Top 10, Sidayen, Ma Joanna – 88.20
- Top 2, Leonor, Jade – 92.60
- Top 6, Pineda, Senen – 91.80
March 2013 LET TOPnotchers →
- Top 1, Aileen Dacasin, 89.80
- Top 8, Karisse Anne Legaspi, 87.40
- Top 8, Stephanie Relampagos, 87.40
- Top 2, Conrado Sotelo, 92.00
- Top 3, Alex Brigoli, 91.60
- Top 4, Kristine Joy Paas, 91.40
September 2012 LET TOPnotchers →
- Top 9, Conchitina de Leon
- Top 4, Josephus Bumaat
- Top 6, Ma. Cristina Sta. Rita
- Top 6, Aileen Valera
- Top 6, Mags De Luna
March 2012 LET TOPnotchers
- M. J. Pagaduan (Top 2)
- Don Galinato (Top 7)
- Kleng Mambiar (Top 8)
- Edith Abangan (Top 9)
- Vanessa Simon (Top 9)
- JoAnne Mejia (Top 10)
September 2011 LET TOPnotchers
- Dy-An Angco (Top 6)
- Wilson Espiritu (Top 7)
- Patricia Jhoanna Caguin del Rosario (Top 10)
- Celeste Lamayan (Top 10)
September 2010 LET TOPnotchers
- Jean Millare (Top 1)
- Aicel Alcantara (Top 5)
- Jayson Calventas (Top 7)
April 2010 LET TOPnotchers
- Adienev Reyes (Top 3)
- Melane Manalo (Top 3)
- Noel Carena (Top 6)
- Rona Lumba (Top 7)
October 2009 LET TOPnotchers
- Angelica “Ericka” Villafuerte (Top 4, Secondary)
- Sheryll Raquipiso (Top 5, Secondary)
About MindGym Philippines
MindGym Philippines is a lifelong learning center where education coaches share their best in a casual, fun, and nurturing environment. We are engaged in memory improvement workshops, art and design workshops, academic tutorials and review, and intensive coaching for Licensure Examination for Teachers (LET).
We challenge our learners to achieve peak results in school, work, and the board exams. A proven track record for our methods: Our LET Review has consistently produced national teacher topnotchers since 2009. Get to know us more →
2014 Licensure Examination for Teachers Schedule
- August 17, 2014
– LET 2014
September 14, 2014 – Target release date of exam results
May 30, 2014 – Deadline of Applications for Repeaters
June 15, 2014 – Deadline of Applications for First-timers
- View the requirements for LET Application
- Check out how to apply online for the LET here.
- Like our Facebook Page for LET announcements, tips, and freebies.
Review with MindGym!
For inquiries and updated course schedules:
Office hours: 10 AM to 6 PM, Tuesday to Sunday
Address: 219 J.P. Rizal Street, Project 4, Quezon City, Philippines Landline: (02) 437-58-80
Mobile landline: (02) 986-09-44
Mobile number: (0927) 877-0800
Email: mindgym.inc [at] gmail [dot] com