ENROLLMENT ONGOING for September 2015 LET:
Batch 1 – Weekends, Sat to Sun – Class start May 2, 2015 —FULL
- Batch 2 – Weekdays, Mon to Thurs – Class start May 4, 2015
- Batch 3 – Weekends, Sat to Sun – Class start May 17, 2015
Top or pass the 2015 Licensure Examination for Teachers by doing it the MindGym way!
- 56 LET Topnotchers in 4 years (see our LET topnotchers list)
- 88% – 96% passing rate for first-timers
What to expect at MindGym LET Review
2) FOUR MindGym Power Workbooks
Review with 4,000+ practice drills with essential study notes and activities in:
3) LET Specialization workshop with workbook
A two or three day focused group review conducted by field experts and MindGym topnotchers and top-raters. Read more →
4) LET Refresher Power Coaching with additional materials
A three-day LET refresher filled with inspiring guest coaches, a mock LET, fun bonding and learning activities, motivational talks, and more →
5) MindGym Extras!
- FREE soft skills training on Memory Improvement, Speed Reading and Comprehension, and Calculator Math
- FREE 300-item LET diagnostic exam
- LET module exams
- Photo coverage as a keepsake of reviewees’ LET success journey
- Wi-Fi, purified drinking water (bring your own glass), coffee (for the first weekend)
- Use of air-conditioned study room for review duration
- Occasional free snacks and meals, and prizes for activities
ALL-IN Tuition Fee
- MindGym’s All-in LET Review Fee — Php 8,000
- Split payment is accepted. Php 4,000 is required as the minimum reservation fee. The remaining balance must be paid on or before your first day of class, or else your books will not be released.
- No hidden or additional fees. Only Php 45/hour for guaranteed quality LET coaching!
EARLY BIRD PROMO – Php 1,000 OFF if you enroll on or before March 31, 2015! Full payment required. Applicable for batch 1 only, to start on May 2, 2015.
- Barkada Discount – Php 500 discount each, for a minimum of 5 in a group
- Honor Student Discount – 10% discount to honor graduates who will score 100 points and above in our LET diagnostic exam. Please bring proof of Academic Standing to apply.
- Latest school/work/government ID
- 1×1 or 2×2 ID photo
- Proof of academic standing, if applying for Honor Student Discount
- Barkada of 5 (all of you must be present), if enrolling for Barkada Discount
- Tuition Fee of Php 8,000. For split payment: A downpayment of Php 4,000 is required to reserve your slot. The remaining Php 4,000 must be paid on/before first day of class.
- Pencil and calculator for your LET Diagnostic Exam
- Snacks and water (Optional. This is for you while you take your diagnostic exam which usually takes 3-4 hours/)
How to Register
- Take our LET Diagnostic Exam every Wednesdays and Saturdays, 10am to 2pm. You may contact us so we can expect you: 437-5880 / 986-09-44 / 0939-899-9989 / 0927-877-0800
- Our 300-item LET Diagnostic Exam is a 3-4 hour exam which will give you an idea of your current LET readiness. There’s no need to review prior to this. The purpose of the diagnostic exam is to pinpoint the areas we need to work on so you can succeed the LET. You are welcome to join us regardless of what score you get.
- Pay the review fee of Php 8,000. In case you can’t drop by, you may remit via Banco De Oro, Globe G-Cash, LBC Express, and Cebuana Lhuillier. Call 4375880 / 9860944 / 0939-899-9989 for details.
Why Review at MindGym?
A Home of Topnotchers and Passers
For the past 10 LET exams (less than 4 years of operation), we helped coach 56 LET topnotchers (9 Topnotchers from 2014 August LET; 8 from 2014 January; 8 from 2013 Sept LET) and have a very high passing rates for both first timers (88 to 96%) and repeaters (75 to 80%).
Unique and Evolving MindGym Way
With each batch of LET session different from any other batch, the conduct of coaching is likewise attuned to the unique profile of a given batch, to the extent possible—within a general framework using the NCBTS LET Table of Specifications.
Proven MindGym Way to LET Success
MindGym’s way of coaching aspiring teachers has been effective, efficient, and fun. Our coaches are all licensed teachers who recently topped or passed the LET with high ratings. Majority from the University of the Philippines. Each coach is committed to help future teachers reach their LET goals, to go the extra mile to ensure that reviewees pass/TOP the LET.
Regularly updated and fresh LET items
Lots of exercises, drills, and practices which mimic the actual LET.
Proficient, friendly, and concerned coaches
Coaches are LET topnotchers — Albert Basa, Melane Manalo, Maria Reyes, Joanne Mejia, Don Galinato, Danilo Sy, Patricia del Rosario, Aileen, Valera, Magdaline de Luna, Precious Gamboa, Glenn Gilongos, and others, as well as licensed teachers, and subject experts who have very recent experience in taking the LET.
Very Reasonable All-in fee
Less than Php 45/hour for guaranteed HIGH-QUALITY LET coaching. No more extra/hidden charges for review materials, module tests, pre-LET and Final Coaching/refreshers.
Unlimited consultations with coaches online and offline.
Extra boosters and updates: Tender Loving Care on LET day and beyond!
How to Go to MindGym
219 J.P. Rizal Street, Project 4, Quezon City (view Google Map)
Commute from Cubao
- Go to the jeepney terminal behind Telus Cubao or across the Tuazon entrance of Ali Mall-Cubao.
- Ride 20th Ave – Project 4 jeep.
- Alight near Pelaez street. MindGym is at your right-side, at a peach 3-storey building with the parking lot in front. It will be easy to locate us with the big tarpaulin banners showing pictures of our LET topnotchers and passers. Please proceed to the second floor of the building to find us.
Commute from UP Diliman
- Take the Katipunan jeep all the way to the LRT-Katipunan station.
- Walk or take any jeep heading straight to Aurora, to the Caltex station.
- At Caltex, ride a jeep to Cubao.
- Alight near Pelaez street, MindGym is at your left side, at the peach 3-storey building with the parking lot in front. It will be easy to locate us with the big tarpaulin banners showing pictures of our LET topnotchers and passers. Please proceed to the second floor of the building to find us.
LET Review Options
Can’t make it to our live review sessions?
LETters’ Choice LET Reviewer Book
Php 395 + Php100 shipping. To order, please fill up this form.
Your best book companion in your LET journey.The only LET review book which contains a complete package of vital information one needs to pass/TOP the LET: what to review, how to review, warm up drills (150 general and 150 professional education drills), study and test-taking strategies and tips from our LET topnotchers. Read testimonials here →
MyReviewCoach.com Online LET Review
Get anytime, anywhere access to over 4,000 review items and resources for General and Professional Education, your Specialization, and a Mock LET. Our online program has helped coach 11 topnotchers since 2011, recorded an 85% passing rate, and favorable online experience feedback. Besides access to drills, you’ll also receive weekly emails and meet our LET coaches and your co-online-reviewees through monthly chats. Each access is valid up to the day prior to the LET exam.
Specialization-only review (Inclusive of workbook, August 2015)
Participating in the MindGym’s live Specialization coaching weekend will let you gain valuable insights on the latest LET test items and tips, and give you ample practice on LET type of drills for your specialization. Specialization review classes are small group meetings facilitated by MindGym topnotchers and high-raters who excelled in their respective LET specializations.
Specialization coaching includes a Workbook with relevant notes and practice drills, developed by MindGym coaches. Depending on your specialization, coaching may take from two to three days. Joining our Specialization review gives you an extra edge when it comes to 40% of the LET (for Secondary Level LET-takers).
This will be a big help to those who have college courses which did not cover the entirely of LET proficiencies to be tested for their assigned Specialization, those who are self reviewing or part of other LET review centers, online reviewees who want more intensive coaching in their specializations.
Three Day Power Coaching (With materials. September 9, 10, 11, 12, 2015)
Scheduled two weeks prior to the LET. A big group gathering with MindGym live and online LETers. Your last shot at boosting your confidence in passing/TOPping the LET. Venue: UP Diliman, CSWCD
On the first day, experience a mock exam which will help you avoid hassles and blunders in filling up LET forms, ensure that you complete the LET within the time allotted, and give you time to build up your stamina and endurance for a whole day test.
On the second and third days, expect power refreshers and learning folios, extra drills, testimonials and sharings from topnotchers and specially-challenged MindGym reviewees-passers, warm bonding times with fellow LET takers, and memorable commencement activities.
MindGym LET Topnotchers
August 2014 LET TOPnotchers →
- Top 3, Jacqueline Borong Jacque Pono – 88.80
- Top 6, Arnie Jr. Alano Jayjay Rovelo – 88.20
- Top 7, Marian Teresa Mars Rosete – 88.00
- Top 9, Ivy Dancel Rosete – 87.60
- Top 2, Jose Dante Valenzuela Dela Merced – 90.00
- Top 4, Lyndon Laborte Lazaro – 89.40
- Top 6, Gene Alexis Uy Vizcarra – 89.00
- Top 6, Brian Anthony Liban Biboy Gumiran – 89.00
- Top 8, Ena Marie Magallanes Sarmiento – 88.40
January 2014 LET TOPnotchers →
- Top 3, Angela Dianne Manangan – 87.40
- Top 5, Van Thaddeus Caro Cruz – 87.00
- Top 7, Karen Kim Ampongan Fernandez – 86.60
- Top 7, Janine Marie Palamos Abalos – 86.60
- Top 7, Marita Reyes De Leon – 86.60
- Top 1, Deidre Roldan Morales – 88.40
- Top 6, Kathleen Jereos Lantin – 88.40
- Top 10, Kevin Michael Sanchez Angelo – 86.20
September 2013 LET TOPnotchers →
- Top 6, Ponilas, Roselyn Palacio – 89.00
- Top 6, Suez, Hannah Carmella – 89.00
- Top 8, Madueno, Lalaine – 88.60
- Top 8, Sapungeon, Fajereen – 88.60
- Top 10, Carlos, Nya Maeen – 88.20
- Top 10, Sidayen, Ma Joanna – 88.20
- Top 2, Leonor, Jade – 92.60
- Top 6, Pineda, Senen – 91.80
March 2013 LET TOPnotchers →
- Top 1, Aileen Dacasin, 89.80
- Top 8, Karisse Anne Legaspi, 87.40
- Top 8, Stephanie Relampagos, 87.40
- Top 2, Conrado Sotelo, 92.00
- Top 3, Alex Brigoli, 91.60
- Top 4, Kristine Joy Paas, 91.40
September 2012 LET TOPnotchers →
- Top 9, Conchitina de Leon
- Top 4, Josephus Bumaat
- Top 6, Ma. Cristina Sta. Rita
- Top 6, Aileen Valera
- Top 6, Mags De Luna
March 2012 LET TOPnotchers
- M. J. Pagaduan (Top 2)
- Don Galinato (Top 7)
- Kleng Mambiar (Top 8)
- Edith Abangan (Top 9)
- Vanessa Simon (Top 9)
- JoAnne Mejia (Top 10)
September 2011 LET TOPnotchers
- Dy-An Angco (Top 6)
- Wilson Espiritu (Top 7)
- Patricia Jhoanna Caguin del Rosario (Top 10)
- Celeste Lamayan (Top 10)
September 2010 LET TOPnotchers
- Jean Millare (Top 1)
- Aicel Alcantara (Top 5)
- Jayson Calventas (Top 7)
April 2010 LET TOPnotchers
- Adienev Reyes (Top 3)
- Melane Manalo (Top 3)
- Noel Carena (Top 6)
- Rona Lumba (Top 7)
October 2009 LET TOPnotchers
- Angelica “Ericka” Villafuerte (Top 4, Secondary)
- Sheryll Raquipiso (Top 5, Secondary)
About MindGym Philippines
MindGym Philippines is a lifelong learning center where education coaches share their best in a casual, fun, and nurturing environment. We offer memory improvement workshops, art and design workshops, academic tutorials and review, and intensive coaching for Licensure Examination for Teachers (LET).
We challenge our learners to achieve peak results in school, work, and the board exams. A proven track record for our methods: Our LET Review has consistently produced national teacher topnotchers since 2009. Read more →
2015 Licensure Examination for Teachers Dates
- 2015 LET Filing Dates and deadlines
- Requirements for LET Application
- How to apply online for the LET
- Like our Facebook Page for LET announcements, tips, and freebies.
See you at MindGym!
Office hours: 10 AM to 6 PM, Tuesday to Sunday
Address: 219 J.P. Rizal Street, Project 4, Quezon City, Philippines
Landline: (02) 437-58-80
Mobile landline: (02) 986-09-44
Mobile number: (0927) 877-0800 or (0939) 899-9989
Email: mindgym.inc [at] gmail [dot] com